JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Im selling my Yugoslavic SKS. Its only been fired a hand full of times. I changed out the factory magazine system for a banana style mag. The rifle comes with a little over 300 rounds. I'm asking 300.

Thanks for looking.

20150928_193059.jpg

20150928_193120.jpg

20150928_193716.jpg

I was told it was a Yugoslavic model. It does have a Russian looking star stamped into the top though. Im not a super knowledgeable with these, so it could very well be Russain.
If it has a Tula Star then it's probably Russian...or at least the part with the star is. It will be worth more with the original fixed mag. No disrespect to you, but adding aftermarket parts to a Russian SKS is anathema to those who love them and recognize their rarity :)

I have the parts to switch it back. I wish I had known it was rare. I bought it from an estate and the son only thought it was yugoslavic.

Your price is good for sure. As long as the bore is bright, no rust and the serial numbers match.
Good luck with your sale!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.