JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hello folks,
I have for sale Yugoslavian unfired SKS carbine still wrapped in original packaging
in cosmoline grease.
It has a folding bayonet, grenade launcher, grenade flip site and gas regulator valve.
Asking a fair price of $750.

Where in the "PNW" are you located. Any high res pics available?

I'm in Portland OR.
High res pictures won't do any good, 'cause the SKS is wrapped in oiled paper and stuffed with the cosmoline right from the
Zastava factory in Yugoslavia. I did not bother to unwrap and clean it up. It is brand new carbine.

Pics = cash dude.

Sounds cool, but I need to see it. Even if it is just the rifle in wrap. Seriously, take some photos of what is if front of you and post it. That is the only way it will sell here. Just trying to help.

It would be considered a "Cosmetically Unissued" rifle and not brand new. They were never imported new but rather refurbished to look that way. If you have the original box it came in it would say "Cosmetically Unissued" right on the sticker.

Is your gun really this camera shy? I promise the flash will do no harm to the finish, and, contrary to popularly held 19th century belief, the camera will not steal it's soul. Please show us your little treasure.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.