JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
This is a Yugoslavian Mauser, marked M24/47. It has CAI import marks and serial number. The original serial number is visible and matching on a number of places, including the bolt, receiver, magazine base plate, and trigger group. On the left side of the receiver, there is some Cyrillic text that resembles PAUNOHNUA 145 (though the 5 looks double stamped?). It also has the Yugo coat of arms on the top of the receiver. It even includes the stock cleaning rod. This is a fantastic shooter, and is fun to shoot! The rifle is chambered in 8mm Mauser.

On top of the rifle I have an ammo with ammo on clips in 2 bandoleers! The brass has stars on it, and is marked with a year stamp if 54. There are 140 rounds total. On TOP of that, I'll include the 25 pieces of once fired military brass that I have.

I would like to trade for a bolt-action rifle in either .223 or 30-06. For the 30-06, I'd be particularly partial toward a 1903, though could be open to a lot of things. If you have anything else for trade, definitely ask, just about anything could strike my fancy :)

If I can't get a good trade, I'd like to get $375 for the whole lot. I won't split the ammo up until someone buys the rifle, but would be willing to split them up if the rifle goes first.

RIFLE SOLD

IMAG0101.jpg

IMAG0102.jpg

IMAG0103.jpg

IMAG0104.jpg

Alright, how about 300 OBO for it all? Shoot me an offer, I could be open on other trades as well, a tiny 380 is something I've been looking for as well!

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.