JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Mauser
Caliber
8mm
City
LAKE STEVENS
State
Washington
Looking for the following rifle specifically:

- Yugoslavian M48A, all matching, excellent bore and wood condition. This is for a add in, so no rush and rifle must look basically not issued.

Also looking for Yugo M24, M24/47 and M48 Mauser parts.

I am FFL 03 (C&R) holder, so no issues with transfer from an individual. PM if you have something.

Thanks!

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Looking for the following rifle specifically:

- Yugoslavian M48A, all matching, excellent bore and wood condition. This is for a add in, so no rush and rifle must look basically not issued.

Also looking for Yugo M24, M24/47 and M48 Mauser parts.

I am FFL 03 (C&R) holder, so no issues with transfer from an individual. PM if you have something.

Thanks!
I'm a lot closer than Helena, in Silver Lake. I have a 48A, with sling and bayonet, all excellent, plus a good quantity of Lapua soft point hunting ammo. Let me know, I'm retired can travel, am motivated to thin my remaining military rifle collection.

I'm a lot closer than Helena, in Silver Lake. I have a 48A, with sling and bayonet, all excellent, plus a good quantity of Lapua soft point hunting ammo. Let me know, I'm retired can travel, am motivated to thin my remaining military rifle collection.
Hey Bill,

Thanks for the reply. Very true, Silver Lake is much closer than Helena to Lake Stevens!

I'd be interested in touching base to see your M48A and other milsurps. My primary focus has been Yugoslavian Mausers, 8mm the caliber typically I'm seeking.

I'll reach out via PM soon.

Thanks

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.