JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Yugoslavian 7.62x54R M30, 182gr FMJ, brass, berdam primed, Lead core (non-magnetic), non-reloadable, corrosive. Appears to be 1986 production. Probably the best surplus ammo out there. Some compare it to "match ammo" but I won't go that far. If you know this ammo, you know of its high quality. I clocked 10 rounds fired out of my M39 and got: mv(ave)= 2580fps, stdev=7.7, Lo=2569, hi=2594, median and mode= 2578. Despite my crummy shooting and old eyes I managed to get just under 4 MOA.

Qty: 300rd, 20 boxes, 15rd/box.
Condition: surplus ammunition in unopened boxes. Sold "as is".
Price: $75 + shipping; face-to-face ok if in Hillsboro,OR area.
Shipping: Buyer will pay actual shipping. UPS Ground (ORM-D), approx. $14-$20 in the Pac NW; 18lb, 12x8x4in. (Up to $26 if shipped, for instance, to a residence in Portland, ME)

I will sell anywhere in the continental USA, where legal. Must be 18 years or older. Prefer Pac NW to keep shipping under $20.

UPDATE: Serious inquiries only, please! Yes, this is pricier than typical steel cased and older Bulgarian brass cased surplus (with its occasional split necks). I do not "need" to sell, but I have too much of this stuff and I do not see myself running out in many, many years now that I reload for 7.62x54R.

Payment: money order or personal check. Won't ship until funds clear; exception: USPS MO.
scaled.php?tn=0&server=684&filename=dsc0008aq.jpg
scaled.php?tn=0&server=403&filename=dsc0009ac.jpg

If you decide you want them, can you please post here "I'll take them"?, thnx.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.