JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
For sale is a Yugo M70AB2 underfolder AK. It's chambered in 7.62x39. This is a Century build gun. I've put 300-400 rounds down it myself, but the round count is unknown. I'm at least the 2nd owner, but I honestly couldn't say how many owned it before me. The gun is in good. There are wear marks wear the grenade launcher sight flips up and down and where the safety selector moves up and down. Internally there aren't any issues with the gun that I'm aware of (it could be cleaned as I put about 120 rounds through it yesterday and haven't cleaned it since).

The gun comes with 1,000 rounds of Tula 122 grain HP. The rounds are still packed in 2 500 rounds packs. And, it comes with 20 surplus steel 30 round magazines (6 of which are Yugo). I'll also include an ATI pistol grip and I'll try and find the stock flash hider if I can find it.

I'm asking $1,200 for the entire package. I'll consider part trades for a Ruger LC9, sxs shotgun, or ??? I'd also be interested in a WWII era 1911.

View attachment 142138 View attachment 142139