JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Hey guys, putting another SKS out there. This one is a pretty dang typical SKS. I do have the original stock as well as the monte carlo synthetic stock shown. I have the original rear housing as well as the housing shown in the pics to accommodate the scope. Yes, I know having a scope on an SKS is quite unrealistic. The stock and scope were purchased for a buddy who wanted to buy the SKS but then decided against it after the stock, scope, housing were purchased (yup, he's a flake). The trigger group that came on this rifle was bad so it was recently replaced by the gunsmith I purchased the rifle from in Pocatello, ID. When I got the rifle back from the gunsmith, however, he forgot to include the mag. I'll look around to see if I have any extra mags but I really don't think I do.

The rifle is very clean and should treat it's new owner very well. These really are fun guns to go shooting with; ammo is cheap, accessories are cheap, pretty darn reliable that it's gonna throw lead every time you pull the trigger... Definitely can't go wrong with an SKS in my opinion.

Anyway, if you would like more/better pics just let me know and I'll get some more up.

Asking $350 OBO, face to face, Portland area. Not really looking for any trades, I'm building a new knife grinder and that's what this is going towards.

Thanks guys!

IMG_20110212_083539.jpg

IMG_20110212_083603.jpg

IMG_20110212_083652.jpg

IMG_20110212_083614.jpg

Sorry for taking a while to respond to PMs, jacked up my hand this week and had reconstructive surgery this morning.

All PMs replied to, really not that interested in trades, but thanks for the offers.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.