JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a Yugo SKS, it has the flip up night sites. It comes with a green tapco stock, two or three tapco mags, factory box mag, original word furniture, 200 rounds of ammo some spare parts and misc. mags.

Update new pics and info 4/18/2012

Will be upgraded my membership soon.

$350 everything pictured firm
$250 basic wood stock and factory mag no extras

Last Edited:
Bump, I finally took it out for the first time the other night. When it shoots it shoots straight. I had light primer strikes half the time. I don't know anything about these so I am going to give it a price drop and differ to someone with more knowledge of sks's. $350 OBO

I suspect that the light primer strikes might be due to gunk built up inside the bolt. Yugo SKS's along with a host of others, use a free-floating firing pin. Russian models prior to 1951 were all spring loaded. Why the design was changed is unknown. However, the free-floating pin design is susceptible not only to light primer strikes, but also of getting jammed into the forward position creating slam fire problems as well.

I replaced the free-floating pin in my Yugo SKS with one of Murray's spring loaded pins: <broken link removed>

It was a very simple procedure that required no special tools. While I had the bolt disassembled, I cleaned the hell out of it. It was gunked with cosmoline. I reassembled the bolt with the new spring loaded pin, and my SKS has functioned flawlessly. I highly recommend them!

bump, I thought I had a deal a while ago, not sure what happened. Have had a crazy last couple weeks and I forgot it was up here. Here is recent pic. The member I was dealing with didn't want the tapco stock, he did want the original stock but not installed as he was going to put something else on it and wanted the original as an option.

I had the same problem (light primer strikes) with my Yugo SKS, I just dropped the bolt into a pot of boiling water for 15 minutes and it dissolved the comsoline that was gunking up the firing pin. Problem solved.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.