JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Yep, Excellent condition Yugo SKS with full tapco synthetic furniture/adjustable stock (Orig. Wood stock and 5 rd. box magazine included) AND Approx 560 rds. of Romanian Non-corrosive 7.62x39. I do not have the plastic detachable magazine, but they are cheap and easy to find. (I would highly recommend the steel mags though due to the plastic ones having bad feeding issues) The bore is nice and shiny, I took care of this one as I do all my rifles, cleaned after the range every time, tetra copper solvent every 100 rds., works great and is as accurate as an SKS can be.

I will not split ammo and rifle, sold as package. PM for inquiries or pics. FTF transfer only in Snohomish county, cash/MO. If you put down close to $600 it's yours before anyone else grabs it.

$600 OBO.

Will also consider trade for *NIB* CZ 452/453 LUX + $$$, OR REALLY bad-*** custom 10/22 :s0155:

Thanks for looking!

Here you go...

IMG_0242.jpg

IMG_0243.jpg

IMG_0244.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.