JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
HTML:
[HTML]
[/HTML]Yugo SKS with black synthetic Tapco Intrafuse stock and removable Tapco 20rd Magazine $325

Comes with original wood stock. I bought this for my girlfriend, but the rifle is too front-heavy for her to handle easily. We put 100 rounds through it without a single issue and cleaned it up afterward. All numbers that I saw on the rifle and stock during cleaning seemed to match, but I am not an expert and you should verify it if you are interested in that. I bought it as a shooter and it was a non issue to me.

This item DOES NOT come with the original cleaning kit, sling, original 10rd fixed magazine, or any ammunition.

I am available to meet within 30 minutes of Beaverton any day before noon or any time on the weekend.

I can take detailed images if you have any questions or concerns you would like answered.

This rifle has received a lot of attention, but all buyers so far have been flakes and have not even been able to meet yet. If you are interested in this rifle and I happened to miss a PM or reply, Please try again and I'll do my best to get back to you.

WTS: $325

WTT:

.22lr:
Marlin XT-22 w/ tube
SR22 pistol

.22lr/.410 combo gun
M6 scout rifle .22lr/.410
IZH-94 .22lr/.410

9mm
Kel-Tek Sub-2000

.223/5.56
Kel-Tek SU-16CA

7.62x39
cz 527 carbine or other bolt-action

Marlin Model 1984CSS or similar lever action

Photo Oct 15, 1 05 19 PM.jpg

Last Edited:
I have a Ruger LCP 380 with leather paddle holster and a box of ammo I am willing to trade. I have had it since Sept. 25 and have never fired it. I purchased it new! here is the link and a picture of it. Ruger® LCP® Centerfire Pistol Models I paid more since i bought the holster and hollow point ammo for it! You can text me at 503-995-8590 if you want my name is Phillip.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm holding out for one of the items on my list (or something similar). Good luck finding a good home for your pistol.

I was told when I bought it that the SKS needs 7 US parts to be compliant and that the Tapco stock represents 3 parts (buttstock, pistol grip, forend) and that the 20rd magazine represents 3 parts (body, follower, floor plate), and that the gas piston had been replaced to be the 7th part.

I have to admit though, that when breaking it down to clean, I don't remember seeing irrefutable evidence that the gas piston was US made. If you were worried about this, you could always replace 1 more part (like the muzzle break or get another gas piston).

I belive the pistol grip and collapsing gtock actually adds to your number of "features" by 2, you might want to check tapcos site, they have a very nice explanation

It would not matter if you put a sporter style stock.

Or make a call to the batf, I could be mistaken.

To quote from the <broken link removed>

"Antiques are made to be hung up on the wall or shoved into a display case, not to be taken out to the range and used on a daily basis. It's time to bring your antique SKS into the modern day with the INTRAFUSE® SKS Stock System. This system gives you a 6 position adjustable T6&#8482; stock, so it will accommodate any sized shooter, a SAW Style Pistol Grip for greater comfort and control, and an upper handguard rail for adding accessories. Our stock system works on most SKS models and is made of the highest strength composite. So, if you're ready to leave your original wooden stock in a museum somewhere and transform your SKS into a 21st century tactical weapon, purchase the INTRAFUSE® SKS Stock System today. Counts as 3 U.S. 922r Compliant Parts."

I added the formatting to address the 922r compliance issues.

I am located in Beaverton and am willing to drive ~30 minutes away from there any day before noon or anytime on the weekends.

Would you trade for s&w sigma ve 40 cal comes with horandy critical defense ammo and 2 14round mag and plus 100 rounds of winceaster ammo. Trade stright across,

Yes.

I am located in Beaverton and am willing to drive ~30 minutes away from there any day before noon or anytime on the weekends.

Yes. I've had a lot of offers to trade for things I don't need and a number of people that flake out or loose interest.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top