JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
i highly recommend a US PALM battle grip, they are awesome nice big size, perfect fr American man hands.

11cc2ce2.jpg

hey oly how do you like those palm mags

The mags are awesome. Feed perfect and fit perfect. I like the design of the bottom of the mag. It is slightly angle and aids in rocking in the mag. The box texture design is also has a positive feeling when you grip it. US PALM is making some cool stuff for the Ak. But IMHO the battle grip is the best piece of gear you can get for an Ak.

I wish I could get these local, I picked them up from sgcusa.com and from one source tactical. They are priced compareble to circle 10's.

There seems to be 2 camps on the Ak30 debate. I like them. I suggest you find out for yourself. The Battle Grip is the best out there. If you upgrade your Ak. That is where you should begin.

The Yugo does not have a side mount option or I would of went that route. The Saiga needs finished but its getting there

Yugo AK's do have a side mount option and a good proprietary scope. A lot of the Mitchell guns came in with them. There is an outfit that imports the side rails and scopes although I cant find the link.

on_ap_m89_med.jpg

on the pistol grip. I have not done any yet. I added a Vortex sparc I have not gotten to shoot it yet with the optic on it. Saxon I know what your saying but I have stock Aks I wanted to tinker with one.