JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I picked up this Yugo a bit ago and have started a few things to modernize it into a 21st Century fighting gun. As you can see from the pics I have added a ACE stock and a Tromix Shark Break. Evantualy I will get a Ultimak gas tube and add a micro dot sight. Please feel free to make suggestions but for you Ak purists out there please don't tell me to put the wood back on its never going to happen.

UPDATE: Well with the exception of a new finish it is done in additions to the things above I have added a Mojo sight the ultimak tube and a Vortex sparc optic. The only other thing Im thinking of doing is adding a Red Star arms trigger. I put my saiga in the pic because a few people wanted to see it.

Shark break slot.jpg

Yugo.jpg

When I saw the thread title, I was hoping for something like this:

yugo_front1.jpg

edit: I just noticed that it has Oregon plates... which one of you does this belong to?

Have you fired it with the Tromix? Was wondering if it helped recoil, muzzle rise, affected sound to sides and rear? I use a Williams peep sight on my underfolder and I like it although that Mojo unit looks more durable.

looks like it was taken in salem. That big white cross in the background looks like the one on the slavic church close to cordon rd.

Now that I think about it, a piece of com-bloc machinery like this is right up your alley... especially since Ladas are so hard to come by around here.

Ready to 'fess up? :s0114:

I'm not one for modifying rifles, but that looks very nice. I'd opt to eliminate the handguard mounted microdot and go with one of the Eastern European red dots that bolt onto the sidemount; but still it's nice as is :) .

The Saiga looks well done, too.

Keith