JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I have a few spare barrels that just came in and one looks a lot better than the one already on the rifle. I barely get it to shoot decent groups with good ammo. Is it worth it to swap the barrels or should I leave it as is?

The one on there currently is pitted all the way up to the last quarter inch of the bore.

I was more concerned with the matching numbers, but I don't plan on selling this later on.

I guess I'll just find a gunsmith or see if I can borrow a friend's tools for it. Thanks.

I don't know, I heard matching serial numbers bless each bullet and make it so they shoot great. ;)

The barrel I'm talking about has some pitting, but none on the rifling, and some of it might not be pitting since I'm not done cleaning it yet.

Is this yugo a 100% numbers matching ? And what markings are on the receiver? M98 ?
I would not worry about any yugo numbers matching.. Swap it and shoot it!

Oh and use head space gauges!

I got a go gauge and field gauge ready. And they kinda are, but it looks like a forced match if anything. Bolt, receiver, stock, and floor plate match. Receiver and barrel match. Thought it was all matching until I took the stock off.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top