JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
IMG_0579.JPG IMG_0438.JPG
GONE!
See last post.....price drop to $750, you cover your fees. :)

Testing the waters...been a great gun for me, but have an itch for something different in .223

This started as an early M85 pistol, which uses the correct AK mags, not the AR adapted model.

What it has:
An extension was added to get the barrel to 16", was welded to the FSB in the same spot as the thread protector was originally, so not too hideous.

Manticore Arms front handguard. ($70-ish new)

Magpul grip ($20-ish new)

AR carbine stock on a folding hinge ( $100-ish )

CNC Warrior optic rail ($60-ish)

Bushnell TRS-25 ($60-ish)

6 magazines ($35ea new right now )

As well as the stock hand guards, pistol grip and a booster.

Looking for $950 900, 750OBO... please make offers by PM.

Trade wise.....I dunno....I've had almost 20 ARs, so a little "Meh" on them but open to nicer ones, a functioning Sig 556 ( late model, triangle stock ), Beretta ARX....I may be able to
add a little $ or other trade bait for nicer stuff...

This is my first post 941 sale, so it'll be a little bit of a learning curve....willing to meet as time permits, would like to keep it somewhat local ( lets say 30 mile radius of
pDX? )..

Thanks for looking!

Boo[/S]

Last Edited:
That's an interesting setup/build. Out of curiosity was it created for specific scenarios, or just so you could attach the buttstock? How's it group at say 50 yards?

FYI.......I have the same pistol. Not only will they take AK .223 mags but they will also accept .223 Galil mags as well. They run well with either.

That's an interesting setup/build. Out of curiosity was it created for specific scenarios, or just so you could attach the buttstock? How's it group at say 50 yards?

I originally had a Sig brace on the folder, with the "rule change" I opted to make it a legal rifle with 16" overall length and US furniture/trigger parts. The thread protector was welded in place from the factory, so used the same spot to attach the "fake can". It is what it is, gets the gun to a legal config.

Group wise, it's a solid 2moa gun with my cheap bubblegum 55gr reloads. ( so, inch or less @ 50 )

Been thinking of trade ideas...

Semi auto and .223/5.56... throw me some offers.

Mauser carbine? ( '95, '98, Think cavalry or engineers or short rifle )

Full size 9mm, CZ75, 1911, BHP, 226, ( only Glock of interest would be a 34, I have a couple others already )

AK in X39....SARs, SLRs, ...will consider anything NOT US made and has a combloc chrome bbl.

Throw me offers, worst I can do is say "no thanks" ;)

Ok, I lied....just picked up a new Sig, so might switch up the trade ideas...

AR57
Mini 14
Functioning Golani
Mak 90
Bolt gun in .223
Bolt gun in 7.62x39
9mm carbine
9mm 1911
Browning M1921 in 32acp
Steyr Hahn
Beater but usable Luger
same M96
Spanish Destroyer carbine

try me....my taste is subjective... :)

How was the stock adapter attached? Did you drill into the receiver and tap?

I notice there is not a wedge, hard to tell, but I assume the stock is slightly crooked because there is not a wedge?

Can a wedge still be placed with the drill or screw method used to attach?

Lastly, any interest in a SPS tactical in 223?

How was the stock adapter attached? Did you drill into the receiver and tap?
Drilled and nut serts
I notice there is not a wedge, hard to tell, but I assume the stock is slightly crooked because there is not a wedge?
Yes, slight downward angle...not any worse than a Chinese stock...I haven't found a need for a wedge.
Can a wedge still be placed with the drill or screw method used to attach?
Shoud be able to...
Lastly, any interest in a SPS tactical in 223?
Possibly

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.