JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$450
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Clackamas
State
Oregon
Selling a Yugo M70AB2 kit (non-matching) from Apex that came with the OG barrel.

They rated the barrel as "very good", but It's probably closer to "good" if I'm being honest. Has decent amount of pitting, but I'm sure it shoots just fine.

Kit doesn't include the US barrel in the photo. Not imaged are the smaller pins, FCG, etc but can snap photos if you want to see those as well.

$450 OBO.

Pictures linked below for reference.

Instead of reinventing the wheel, I'll just paste what Apex's description was:

-These part sets were created from Yugoslavian M70AB2 issued rifles and may show signs of service use in the Balkans.
-These kits include the steel mounting pins for the front sight, gas block and the pins used to assemble the underfolder mechanism.
-Used in *Good to Very Good* condition, these kits will show some wear on the wood and plastic parts.
-The kits feature an underfolder stock, black pistol grip, wood handguards, original bulged trunnion, and grenade sight.
-The kits have original Zastava factory markings.
-Takeoff barrel is in *Very Good* condition with very good rifling, but may show slight signs of surface rust at unfinished journals.
-May show signs of wear, marring, scratches, bends, surface rust, etc.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited: