JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$900
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Oregon City
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Back on the market after previous buyer fell through.

Funding other projects so I'm parting with this Yugo M70AB2 kit. Got this either from Apex or an AK-Filer years ago - can't remember 100%. In general, the kit has a nice bluing and will clean up well. Great candidate for either a refinish/rebluing, or a natural BFPU look.

I took the photos in bright natural light to show worst-case scenario of condition. I also have not even wiped this down yet, so most if not all of the grease, grime, surface rust, etc will likely clean up great. Very small dent on rear right of the dust cover per the photo, but that will likely be fixable. If you want additional photos, please let me know. I only want happy customers.

Kit appears complete with the exception of a safety selector and rear lower HG ferrule, both of which can be readily purchased online for under $50 for both parts. If you see anything else missing, please DM me. Matching parts on carrier, bolt, dust cover, trunnion, and gas tube. Only non-matching part I see is the recoil spring.

Barrel is a new US-made CL barrel from AK builders IIRC.

Note: If for whatever reason you don't want the grenade style gas-block, I'll reduce by $120.

Receiver is a 100% Childers F1 CGY with correct markings. Will need to meet at an Oregon FFL for the transfer. I don't really want to break up the full kit unless this thing sits for a while.

Based on current pricing I can find everywhere for all components, I'm asking $900.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Funding other projects so I'm parting with this Yugo M70AB2 kit. Got this either from Apex or an AK-Filer years ago - can't remember 100%. In general, the kit has a nice bluing and will clean up well. Great candidate for either a refinish/rebluing, or a natural BFPU look.

I took the photos in bright natural light to show worst-case scenario of condition. I also have not even wiped this down yet, so most if not all of the grease, grime, surface rust, etc will likely clean up great. Very small dent on rear right of the dust cover per the photo, but that will likely be fixable. If you want additional photos, please let me know. I only want happy customers.

Kit appears complete with the exception of a safety selector and rear lower HG ferrule, both of which can be readily purchased online for under $50 for both parts. If you see anything else missing, please DM me. Matching parts on carrier, bolt, dust cover, trunnion, and gas tube. Only non-matching part I see is the recoil spring.

Barrel is a new US-made CL barrel from AK builders IIRC.

Note: If for whatever reason you don't want the grenade style gas-block, I'll reduce by $120.

Receiver is a 100% Childers F1 CGY with correct markings. Will need to meet at an Oregon FFL for the transfer. I don't really want to break up the full kit unless this thing sits for a while.

Based on current pricing I can find everywhere for all components, I'm asking $900.

That is nice… I wish it was 600 so I can buy it off you,

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.