JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
i have an awsome yugo m70 underfolder..6 mags 5 30rd 1 40rd and 800+ rounds low round count,,less then 200 rounds thats a warm up for an ak, asking 700 for everything will trade for hk .45 only or ar-15 thats all ill take as far as trading, thanks for looking will text pics they wont go up on here for some reason.if you live in oregon and want to buy it we can work it out being my friend there has an ffl

bump.....600 takes it.....still have it sorry for no reply i was in philadelphia for a few weeks....6 mags...500 rounds...century arms..import not parts kit very good quality and also danm accurate for an ak i had 4-1/2 inch group at 150 yards..no bs have the target and ron(range safty) at the english pit gun range on 192nd is a witness and was very impressed but i am true to my name on here (airbornesniper)..5 years as one in the army..but nonetheless great all around rifle to shoot.

Last Edited:
bump.....accurate for an ak i had 4-1/2 inch group at 150 yards..no bs have the target and ron(range safty) at the english pit gun range on 192nd is a witness and was very impressed but i am true to my name on here (airbornesniper)..5 years as one in the army..but nonetheless great all around rifle to shoot.

Photos Requested....

I hope you mean 100 yards as English Pit does not have a 150yd range,
100yd. max...

Might I ask who you served with..?

SSG Michael J. Davis
HHC 1/327 101st. Airborne Division (Separate)

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.