JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
SOLD

I've had several people very interested but never heard final word back from you Aaron and Jessie so we can plan to meet, PM sent.. let me know.

$425 Firm

The following I might be tempted to trade for:

<broken link removed>

Less than 150 rounds through her. Comes with three quality European Surplus Ak-47 mags. We payed around $500 through Classicarms about 4 months ago.

Please PM, or email us with any questions. Thanks!

[email protected]

Joseph and Marla

38.jpg
39.jpg
40.jpg
41.jpg
42.jpg
43.jpg

Last Edited:
I've had several offers kind of low ball though considering what I payed, so I dropped the price from $475 to $425. I hope this is more reasonable. I don't think you could ever find a Yugo m70 underfold for cheaper anywhere again.. It's an excellent AK. I am just more of an Ak74 guy and want to bulk up on more surplus ammo or find a PSL

are the night sights still inserted and if so do they glow at all? ever make it up into portland?

I'm not sure about night sights? It has the flip up sight for grenade launcher attachment, and adjustable sights.. it's the basic model.. no glow in the dark. I'm in Newberg but am willing to meet in Sherwood or Tigard. I will also be at the Portland Gun Show Expo coming up on the 16th, 17th, Saturday and Sunday.

I'm looking at your pic, the front sight post has a little flip up and down sight. in the pics its flipped up. on the yugo models that post contained a bit of tritium as well as a matching flip up piece on the rear sight. a lot of them are burned out or missing.

I'm looking at your pic, the front sight post has a little flip up and down sight. in the pics its flipped up. on the yugo models that post contained a bit of tritium as well as a matching flip up piece on the rear sight. a lot of them are burned out or missing.

Shows you how much I know about the model.. I assure you it does not glow in the dark though.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.