JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
  2. For Trade
Price
$700
Manufacturer
Zastava
Caliber
7.62x39mm
City
Canyon city
State
Oregon
Had this in storage for a while. Great condition and reliable shooter, has tech sights TS200 adjustable aperture sight with adjustment tool, which turned the rifle from a fun plinker into a great iron sight deer rifle. Easily put back into original configuration with included parts (take down pin, rear sight leaf). All serial numbers match. Rifling is pristine. Comes with fixed 10rd magazine, 20- 10rd stripper clips, 2 good 30rd pro-mag removable mags (easy setup), restored Soviet stripper clip belt pouch (holds 80rds on clips), sling with leather straps, flip up night sights, closable gas block/grenade sights, folding blade bayonet, cleaning rod and toolkit stored in buttstock. Will throw in the full pouch of rounds for in person pickup. Buyer pays shipping/ transfer (I travel to pdx area every other month or so and can bring the rifle.

20211107_120316.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I was thinking if you would consider a sporterized lee enfield 1943 (barrel is not cut down just some wood) and 1971 pieta colt navy 44. Cal reproduction or a sporterized Vetterli rifle 1875 (same as enfield just the front wood cut down)
Those sound pretty rad but I'm looking for some more modern specimens. I'd also consider most lever guns

Those sound pretty rad but I'm looking for some more modern specimens. I'd also consider most lever guns
Ah well if it doesn't sell as fast as you want it (it will beautiful gun) and you think about this later don't be afraid to ask if I still would like to do this sadly no lever action guns the only other stuff I have is a marlin model 81 and a blackpowder rifle thank you for even considering though:)

Is this still available? I've got s PSA rifle build along with mags and ammo. Chambered in 5.56 comes with a quad rail, muzzle break, and I also have a SIG Red dot available for it too.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top