JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$750
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
7.62x25mm
City
Camas
State
Washington
Thinning out a large collection of firearms and looking to sell a unique M57. I bought it around 7 years ago from someone who claimed their uncle brought it back from Iraq, where it was captured during the Gulf War. I have no idea if that's BS or not, and we'll never know, but the pistol has no import marks anywhere that I can find, and no added on import safety. I own several M57s and this is the first one I've seen without some kind of import safety. As far as the actual pistol, all numbers match, and apart from normal wear such as scratches and nicks, I'd say the pistol is in very good condition. Based on the letter prefix, the pistol is dated 1962 or 1963, so it is C&R eligible. I have no idea what it's worth since I've never seen another without import marks and a safety for sale. I'm asking $750, ftf in the Vancouver/Camas area, or I can ship.

20190807_144719.jpg 20190807_145309.jpg 20190807_144808_001.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
FWIW
I personally took pistols like these , to include the lack of a safety off of several* Iraqi Officers during Desert Storm...
* Several being 4
Cool pistol you have ...and good luck with your sale...
Andy

Thinning out a large collection of firearms and looking to sell a unique M57. I bought it around 7 years ago from someone who claimed their uncle brought it back from Iraq, where it was captured during the Gulf War. I have no idea if that's BS or not, and we'll never know, but the pistol has no import marks anywhere that I can find, and no added on import safety. I own several M57s and this is the first one I've seen without some kind of import safety. As far as the actual pistol, all numbers match, and apart from normal wear such as scratches and nicks, I'd say the pistol is in very good condition. Based on the letter prefix, the pistol is dated 1962 or 1963, so it is C&R eligible. I have no idea what it's worth since I've never seen another without import marks and a safety for sale. I'm asking $750, ftf in the Vancouver/Camas area, or I can ship.

View attachment 606745 View attachment 606749 View attachment 608325
Is this pistol still for sale

View attachment 606745 View attachment 606749 View attachment 608325
is this gun still available

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.