JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
S O L D

20180202_173430.jpg

Last Edited:
This has corrosive primers, correct?

Yup, but super easy to clean once you get a method down.

At the range we do a thermos of hot water &, followed by wd 40. Clean and lube as normal at home.

If waiting to clean at home, I do simple green 10%, followed by hot water & canned air then WD40. Then clean lube as normal.

Sounds like a lot, but once your system is down it's no biggie.

I would imagine that if circumstances required field defensive use, then water followed by clean lube the next day would easily suffice.

Well worth the purchase, to put back (projectiles defensive capability), or just simply for everyday use where nonmagnetics are required.

We have a few cases put back, after function checking a few magazines in each 47.

-All of our 74 use is with corrosive ammo-, and it's a lot more than "a bunch".

JMHO

This has corrosive primers, correct?
Corrosive is only a problem if you don't clean your rifle after shooting, Why would someone do that ?.
Benifits are;
No steel in the bullet making it indoor range friendly.
Brass case making it chamber friendly.
Lower flash making it low level light friendly.
Way more bang for the buck as it's a hotter load.
The mild corrosive in the primer allows it to be long term storage friendly.

Even in a SHTF situation where you cannot clean your rifle as much, a pot of boiling water goes a long way to neutralize and take care of any negative effects of the corrosive primer.

Dipping the cleaning rod in some ammonia type window cleaner neutralizes any corrosive properties also.

If a rifle is fired it needs to be cleaned,clean the rifle and the corrosive primer isn't a concern.
For Me if you consider the benefits a person gets from the M67 ammo, cleaning the rifle as you should anyway isn't part of the decision of shooting it.

I understand how to clean after shooting it. I'm too new to the platform to know that apparent quality this ammo has compared to plain old Wolf steel case I guess.

I understand how to clean after shooting it. I'm too new to the platform to know that apparent quality this ammo has compared to plain old Wolf steel case I guess.
No steel in the bullet making it indoor range friendly.
Brass case making it chamber friendly.
Lower flash making it low level light friendly.
Way more bang for the buck as it's a hotter load.
The mild corrosive in the primer allows it to be long term storage friendly.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.