JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Is that your trailer I see on a weekly basis just north of Eugene, along the southbound side of I-5?

Shame on you for Ad Homin attack.

I don't stay at one address for more than 2 years. I need to get up and go when the time comes. Renting makes it that much more convenient for me. No matter what, I am saving money by not having to deal with all of that BS of home ownership.

Two things:

1. First, you STILL pay those taxes, whether you admit it or NOT.

2. Second. Thank you for speaking Truth, about why you rent. Renting, in & of itself, is not a bad thing, it is not wrong, but... To lie about ~X~ to get a point across about ~Y~ is just so wrong.

All your above posts, about Property Ownership, Taxes, etc. Just Became moot!!!!

You Do understand, do you not, that Someone OWNS the house, Apartment, Post Office BOX, you live in... And you in essence, Pay their BILLS, by Paying your RENT????

If you Do Not understand, comprehend, GROK that, then you need to return to school, where they speak on such things... Really. It does a man No Good in LIFE, to live in Deception, via redefining their specific life.

"I have it great, and I don't really mind the sewer treatment plant, wafting its fragrance, through my domicile" a very old, before your time punchline.

philip.

Shame on you for Ad Homin attack.

Two things:

1. First, you STILL pay those taxes, whether you admit it or NOT.

2. Second. Thank you for speaking Truth, about why you rent. Renting, in & of itself, is not a bad thing, it is not wrong, but... To lie about ~X~ to get a point across about ~Y~ is just so wrong.

All your above posts, about Property Ownership, Taxes, etc. Just Became moot!!!!

You Do understand, do you not, that Someone OWNS the house, Apartment, Post Office BOX, you live in... And you in essence, Pay their BILLS, by Paying your RENT????

If you Do Not understand, comprehend, GROK that, then you need to return to school, where they speak on such things... Really. It does a man No Good in LIFE, to live in Deception, via redefining their specific life.

"I have it great, and I don't really mind the sewer treatment plant, wafting its fragrance, through my domicile" a very old, before your time punchline.

philip.

I see somebody has been drinking again. But that's okay since you're a born again Christian. I don't care either way about home ownership. If/when the state of feds want to move in on your land, they will. They have all the time in the world. They also have some very high powered lawyers on their side, and they WILL seize your land with or without a fight at some point. I highly doubt gun owners like yourself will be soooooo gung-ho about fighting back. You guys talk up a good game, though, but fail on all fronts when it comes down to "the line."

Owning a home sure is a nice tax write-off. That's the only benefit I see in it. It's still not enough for me to care about buying a home.

Don't hate on me for refusing to buy into the delusional belief of this so-called "American Dream." My priorities are elsewhere. Besides, how many people here are 100% debt free? I know I am!

I see somebody has been drinking again.!

Another ad hominem attack, Shame upon you, for using personal insults

But that's okay since you're a born again Christian

I never do understand, why it is Not OK, to REFERENCE one's own spiritual practice here, but permissable to Attack somebody using their spiritual beliefs... Oh, YES! That is Also not correct!!!!

1. Spamming, trolling, flaming, personal attacks, and distasteful material are prohibited.

... I don't care either way about home ownership. If/when the state of feds want to move in on your land, they will. They have all the time in the world. They also have some very high powered lawyers on their side, and they WILL seize your land with or without a fight at some point.

The British came, to do that. They bleed. Like me, Red, but only one side was correct. I stay on the correct side of life.

I highly doubt gun owners like yourself will be soooooo gung-ho about fighting back. You guys talk up a good game, though, but fail on all fronts when it comes down to "the line."

You have no crystal ball. You have All The markings of a quisling. You are wrong.period.end of sentence.

Owning a home sure is a nice tax write-off. That's the only benefit I see in it. It's still not enough for me to care about buying a home.

This is acceptable, semi-polite response, and Bless you, as I said above, legitimate cause to rent.

Don't hate on me for refusing to buy into the delusional belief of this so-called "American Dream." My priorities are elsewhere. Besides, how many people here are 100% debt free? I know I am

Debt free, has many different meanings. Jesus Christ paid for my debts... I am debt free.

philip

Edited to add: BTW, part of my personal discipline, is to not hate anybody, so Ben, your wrong there as well :)

Don't hate on me for refusing to buy into the delusional belief of this so-called "American Dream." My priorities are elsewhere. Besides, how many people here are 100% debt free? I know I am!

You say you are debt free. Good luck on that. You are paying a debt every month in rent. You have to pay this to live some place. SO DEBT FREE RIGHT. Your rent will go up way faster then a house payment. But yes it's nice to use and abuse and leave a mess every two years and move into a nice clean place and do it all over again.

Another ad hominem attack, Shame upon you, for using personal insults

I never do understand, why it is Not OK, to REFERENCE one's own spiritual practice here, but permissable to Attack somebody using their spiritual beliefs... Oh, YES! That is Also not correct!!!!

1. Spamming, trolling, flaming, personal attacks, and distasteful material are prohibited.

The British came, to do that. They bleed. Like me, Red, but only one side was correct. I stay on the correct side of life.

You have no crystal ball. You have All The markings of a quisling. You are wrong.period.end of sentence.

This is acceptable, semi-polite response, and Bless you, as I said above, legitimate cause to rent.

Debt free, has many different meanings. Jesus Christ paid for my debts... I am debt free.

philip

Edited to add: BTW, part of my personal discipline, is to not hate anybody, so Ben, your wrong there as well :)

Your posts read the way Christopher Walken speaks. So, every time I read something of yours, I do my best Christopher Walken voice impression. It's a bit off, but over time, it will improve.

As for Black Dog, who is named after one of the worst movies of all time: I leave my old dwellings in damn fine shape. As a matter of fact, I always get my deposit back and then some! I've been living in this place for over a year now. My rent hasn't gone up at all. Neither have the other things that are included. Good try, though! I just might stick around here for more than a couple of years, but no more than 4.

As for Black Dog, who is named after one of the worst movies of all time: I leave my old dwellings in damn fine shape. As a matter of fact, I always get my deposit back and then some! I've been living in this place for over a year now. My rent hasn't gone up at all. Neither have the other things that are included. Good try, though! I just might stick around here for more than a couple of years, but no more than 4.

Nice try. I would like to see that receipt where they pay you more back on your deposit then you paid. You still did not say anything about what you think your rent payment is if it's not a debt. Nor did you say what you have in principal ($) after a year of paying rent. I hate to tell you this but all that rent money just went down a rat hole and the landlord had a BIG SMILE on his face all the way to the bank. You can think to yourself what a good deal your getting. But not everybody wakes up until they retire and think about all the money that went down the rat hole. Good luck with all your future investments.

I own my home free and clear. However I have to pay PROPERTY TAX. also gas elct. water/sewer(which they are ripping me off for $3.00 a month for

POLICE) (t's not a TAX) Yet I have equity in my property. I can sell it for X amount and I won't lose any $$$.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top