JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Anyone else annoyed from some youtube gun videos? Some of it, is entertaining, its the videos that turned more business/promo type is what I hate.

For example, this is a plain jane shooting video:

And this is a business/promo type
Shooting with Erika - YouTube
Can't stand videos with ads or videos that ask you to subscribe, favorite or like...

Last edited by a moderator:
At TCGC she would be DQ'd at :12. Points pistol up at 45 degrees when reloading. Muzzle must not point above the berm/90 degrees.

A doll regardless - seems to have a great attitude, enjoys shooting; lucky guy.

I get annoyed at the lames that .........a.....start..talking.......and........kinda firgure ..a...out what..a..they might be..a

HAVE A SCRIPT in front of you!!! I hate starting those vids and giving the guy some numbers,when I can only stand to watch 30 seconds of his video!
And the guys that start off good then start the "well in my opinion at least,I guess"
If you guess,then why do a video? What would your review matter if you are second guessing yourself?

And anything done by the macho bunch at Magpul
Especially when they look both ways before they holster their weapons

Oh that Erika,does she shoot in the videos? All I see is that fine fitting pair of daisy dukes

I get annoyed at the lames that .........a.....start..talking.......and........kinda firgure ..a...out what..a..they might be..a

HAVE A SCRIPT in front of you!!! I hate starting those vids and giving the guy some numbers,when I can only stand to watch 30 seconds of his video!
And the guys that start off good then start the "well in my opinion at least,I guess"
If you guess,then why do a video? What would your review matter if you are second guessing yourself?

And anything done by the macho bunch at Magpul
Especially when they look both ways before they holster their weapons

Oh that Erika,does she shoot in the videos? All I see is that fine fitting pair of daisy dukes

True dat.

Tactical=Gay... Sorry

I hate the ones where they do stupid things with guns like letting their girlfriend shoot something they obviously know will hurt then but let them shoot it anyway etc. Or when they think they are some bad a$$ gangster type and end up shooting up their living room.

I don't mind being asked to subscribe if someone put enough effort to create a professional video and actually show something informative or entertaining.

I usually can't stand watching reviews on YT. I'd rather read about it, I also find all the "uhhhh..." and pauses from amatuers annoying.

But for the most part, I don't take anything on there too serious. I mostly watch for good laughs and the occasional instructional video (info also taken lightly). Watching someone get hit in the berries never gets old.:s0112:

I've got my own cute chick to watch shooting my/our guns in real life.

I don't make her shoot big calibers for laughs, she'd probably handle them anyway. She hits pop cans at 100 yards with my .308 bolt-action carbine on iron sites only (standing, no bench) and can shoot a 12-gauge till she's black and blue in the shoulder. At 5'3" and 105lbs that ain't bad.

Yeah, not really feeling YT gun vids.

On a side note, I used to watch PlayboyPenguin vids before I knew he was a member here. Those are alright I guess, mostly because I think he's a good fella and not a tactitool.

I've seen a few of PBP's (yankee marshall) videos after I joined the forum. I didn't think they were bad at all. He keeps a good momentum. Or maybe it's the fact that I've seen his posts here and he sounds like a smart guy.

Those piss me off, too. It's one thing when the video is of something completely spontaneous. But if you're purposefully making a video of a certain topic, have a script and rehearse! I did a video entry to a contest a few years ago, and made sure to do both. I ended up placing third, behind two videos that were done by obvious video production professionals. (One had honest-to-goodness special effects.)

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top