JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Aside from our channel Fire Mountain Outdoors? What? There's other channels?

LOL

BigShooterist
Iraqveteran8888
hickok45
TheFireArmGuy
Cory07ink
MattV2099

I'm sure there's more, but that's whats off the top of my head.

I like the Markedguardian. He films Youtube videos on wherever he goes with his open-carry AR-15. He travels all over the Willamette Valley and the Oregon Coast. Most of the time, he was encountered by police harassing him.

Hickock45 and duelist do it for me, as does iraqveteran8888. Add to that capandball over in Hungary. There are others, especially the gentleman who shoot long range milsurp and BP stuff at long range out in the mountains somewhere, and, of course, Mr Mikulek and his amazing feats with Barrett's guns.....needs watching more than once to make sure your eyes are not deceiving you.

tac

I like the Markedguardian. He films Youtube videos on wherever he goes with his open-carry AR-15. He travels all over the Willamette Valley and the Oregon Coast. Most of the time, he was encountered by police harassing him.

I think this guy is doing a disservice for us. I get the cause, but don't think society benefits in any way from his actions.

Demolition Ranch, is pretty fun to watch, the guy put fun and humor into his testing of all different firearms,
Been a long long time Hickok45

Demolition Ranch, is pretty fun to watch, the guy put fun and humor into his testing of all different firearms,
Been a long long time Hickok45

Love me some Demolition Ranch. I have a few of his t-shirts. Hickok45 is good too. Also Iraqveteran8888.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top