JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This was refenced in the intro on a recent Forgotten Weapons video. Anyone have details? Because there are a lot of gun and history videos featuring said. :eek:

1662925212887.png

:\

This was refenced in the intro on a recent Forgotten Weapons video. Anyone have details? Because there are a lot of gun and history videos featuring said. :eek:

View attachment 1274751

:\
Have always wondered about this cuz there is a lot of it out there. Most of the ones I have seen though the author states "x company that has registered firearm is here with their gun" or "I have an SOT license" etc. but I'm sure there were some rogue ones I can't recall.

Those ones that are legal they should not be removing of course but this administration and the anti gunners are trying every possible trick into he book to make it hard or impossible to own guns. It's going to get worse I think. I kind of think it's like the anti smoking campaigns with the public shaming part but they are trying to ban any association with guns, everything from shipping to credit cards. Right now everything seems tied to "gun parts" and there's no real definition of what that means. Pretty soon maybe everyone will label everything "airsoft" no matter what it is just to get around it? (Short term solution at best probably).

YEP! The reason gun owners keep getting kicked is so many of them come back and beg to be kicked again. If most of the "gun content" just moved to Rumble? Youtube would suddenly be begging them to come back. Its all about how we choose to vote with our dollars.
I'll have to check out rumble. First time I've heard of it ("For Shame!" Ha ha I know...)

I have a few videos on YT of me shooting FA firearms. Nothing has been taken down..........

Oh I just remembered that "sootch00" said on several videos that YouTube does not allow the gun to have been modified in any way. I thought that was interesting cuz I haven't heard anyone else mention it.

Also I'm guessing YouTube works on identifying "keywords" in the videos cuz i would guess it's not real people searching the gazillion videos for violations. ?

Well. Alright, then. I think it's silly to be picky about perfectly legal things being posted but whatever. I don't own the site. Their rules, I suppose, and I can always view content elsewhere.

I hope more content creators start posting their videos on Rumble.
LBRY/Odysee

Create an account and you can migrate your entire catalog of content right over. Easy peasy, no bs. They have a great platform and interface.

Really I have zero sympathy for these idiots that keep posting there because that's where the money is. Roughly about half the content creators I watch are already on Odysee.

Edit: content creators I referred to aren't gun tubers specifically. But there are some. And I hope to see a lot more soon.
Once the ball gets rolling the money will follow the money stream. LBRY/Odysee also has a built in commerce system as well, you can donate LBRY coin directly right on their service. Its great. It really does seem like the platform of the future.

Last Edited:
Oh I just remembered that "sootch00" said on several videos that YouTube does not allow the gun to have been modified in any way. I thought that was interesting cuz I haven't heard anyone else mention it.

Also I'm guessing YouTube works on identifying "keywords" in the videos cuz i would guess it's not real people searching the gazillion videos for violations. ?
That doesn't make much sense because what about all the channels specifically devoted to modifying and repairing guns like Anvil or Brandon Herrera. But then again they never have claimed to follow their own rules.

You are correct, and there have been several channels that have tested this numerous times and in different ways.

LBRY/Odysee is a different kind of Eco system it's built on block chain its a whole different critter compared to any other video streaming site.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top