JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
YouTube Anti-Gun Policy

Policies on content featuring firearms

YouTube prohibits certain kinds of content featuring firearms. Specifically, we don't allow content that:

• Intends to sell firearms or certain firearms accessories through direct sales (e.g., private sales by individuals) or links to sites that sell these items. These accessories include but may not be limited to accessories that enable a firearm to simulate automatic fire or convert a firearm to automatic fire (e.g., bump stocks, gatling triggers, drop-in auto sears, conversion kits), and high capacity magazines (i.e., magazines or belts carrying more than 30 rounds).
  • Provides instructions on manufacturing a firearm, ammunition, high capacity magazine, homemade silencers/suppressors, or certain firearms accessories such as those listed above. This also includes instructions on how to convert a firearm to automatic or simulated automatic firing capabilities.
  • Shows users how to install the above-mentioned accessories or modifications.
Report content that violates this policy
You can report videos that you believe violate this policy by flagging the video.

Thanks for your feedback!
Policies on content featuring firearms - YouTube Help

I need a gattling trigger..... wtf is it sounds cool.
Convertion kits are super dangerous so glad they banned those! :mad:
High capacity mags are legal in most states, but the internet are becoming highly illegal.
Infomation is extremely dangerous. :confused:

I can't wait to see what happens when they remove Demolition ranch lol then have to remove VET RANCH LOL SAME GUY TWO DIFFERENT CHANNEL I HOPE HE HAS THE BALLS TO STAND UP TO THEM .there are so many people that don't know he is the same guy . DEMOLITION RANCH .AND VET RANCH

Ian and Carl are featured in this article..

The last quote was really insightful:

Interviewer: [Trump is moving to ban bumpstocks], what if you were making videos with bump stocks, what should YouTube do?
Ian: Nothing, they should leave it.
Karl: Watching a video is not an illegal act. Learning information or learning about how things work should not be an illegal act unless we are wanting to move into a dark age. If we really want to call information dangerous, where does that stop?​

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top