JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
In the market, and ready to 'pull the trigger', on a 7mm-08. This will be for the Mrs. and for my son when he gets older. I am seriously stuck on a Weatherby Vangard 2, in a youth model. I do not have a problem with that, but I have become a fan in recent years of the Rem 700. Does Remington make a youth gun that is as quality as the 700. Is the Model 7 that answer? I know that a few years back I fondled a Model 770, and would not even think about buying that. The quality was just to low. But is the Model 7 more on par with the Model 700?

Yes the model 7 is on par with the 700 they are great guns! Remington also makes a 700 youth that has butt plate spacers that you can add as your son grows. I would also look at the howa 1500 youth combo ( comes with 2 houge stocks one youth one adult) and just a FYI the 1500 was/is the same action as the vangaurd