JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a nearly new Mossy 500 20ga with a vent-rib hunting barrel and an 18.5" cylinder bore home defense barrel. I added a Hogue 12" LOP youth stock to teach my girlfriend to duck hunt, then we broke up. I think it was fired a total of 4 times. It is a great youth setup or home defense shotty that the wife can handle. I glanced at the prices of new combos at the gun show this weekend, and I almost fainted; they were $399! So, I looked up Mossberg SuperBantam guns on Cabellas (SuperBantam is Mossberg's name for their 12" LOP guns), and they were close to $425 but in camo finish instead of black like mine. Anyway, I don't remember what I paid for the gun new, but the youth stock was over $50... Asking $325 with a soft case. Reduced to $300 firm.

I'll try to get a photo up tomorrow (basic synthetic / blued in good shape). Reducing price to $300 which should be a steal. I have seen other decent used youth 20ga shotguns on here for about $250, but they didn't have the extra HD barrel ($80 value), adult stock for a kid to grow into ($20-40 value), soft case ($10-20 value), and sling studs (no idea of cost, but they sure are nice for carrying it to the blind).

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.