Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!
  2. We're giving away over $1,000 in prizes this month in the Northwest Firearms Winter Giveaway!
    Dismiss Notice

Youth Mossberg 500 20ga Combo (sold)

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by Beefcake, Mar 5, 2012.

1. Beefcake

Beefcake Portland Active Member

I have a nearly new Mossy 500 20ga with a vent-rib hunting barrel and an 18.5" cylinder bore home defense barrel. I added a Hogue 12" LOP youth stock to teach my girlfriend to duck hunt, then we broke up. I think it was fired a total of 4 times. It is a great youth setup or home defense shotty that the wife can handle. I glanced at the prices of new combos at the gun show this weekend, and I almost fainted; they were $399! So, I looked up Mossberg SuperBantam guns on Cabellas (SuperBantam is Mossberg's name for their 12" LOP guns), and they were close to $425 but in camo finish instead of black like mine. Anyway, I don't remember what I paid for the gun new, but the youth stock was over $50... Asking $325 with a soft case. Reduced to $300 firm.

2. slim05

slim05 southern oregon Member

Can you send me a picture?

3. Beefcake

Beefcake Portland Active Member

I'll try to get a photo up tomorrow (basic synthetic / blued in good shape). Reducing price to $300 which should be a steal. I have seen other decent used youth 20ga shotguns on here for about $250, but they didn't have the extra HD barrel ($80 value), adult stock for a kid to grow into ($20-40 value), soft case ($10-20 value), and sling studs (no idea of cost, but they sure are nice for carrying it to the blind).

4. ineptspelr

ineptspelr OR Member

I'll take it. Pm sent.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.