JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
  2. Want to Trade For
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Lebanon
State
Oregon
Looking for a youth or compact model rifle for my daughter. Preferably in 243 or 270. Doesn't have to be left handed but that would be a bonus.

Thanks

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Looking for a youth or compact model rifle for my daughter. Preferably in 243 or 270. Doesn't have to be left handed but that would be a bonus.

Thanks
I have a dandy Savage 110 in .270 that I could be persuaded to part with...22" barrel...3 x 9 Vortex optic.. Lovely furniture...a real tack puncher...Originally bought it intending to re-barrel and re-stock it in 25-06 but it shot so good I didn't have the heart to kill it...Not a Lefty but would be a great gun for her life...If you had a motherload pile of small pistol or large rifle primers I would consider part trade deal...If you are interested I will pull out and take pics...otherwise....?

I have a dandy Savage 110 in .270 that I could be persuaded to part with...22" barrel...3 x 9 Vortex optic.. Lovely furniture...a real tack puncher...Originally bought it intending to re-barrel and re-stock it in 25-06 but it shot so good I didn't have the heart to kill it...Not a Lefty but would be a great gun for her life...If you had a motherload pile of small pistol or large rifle primers I would consider part trade deal...If you are interested I will pull out and take pics...otherwise....?

Message me pictures and a cash price. I don't have anything I'm willing to trade. Thank you.

I have a couple Remington 788's in .243. One has Nikon 3-9x bdc scope one with rings. I have couple magazines for each.And also extra shortened stock if interested. I was going to use for my grandsons but went a different route. Both guns are the carbine models( shorter barrel and little harder to find) Pm me if interested. The scoped one is sighted in and shoots 3/4 in. At 100 yds with cheap factory shells

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.