JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Wanted Ad Type
  1. Want to Buy
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
Tualatin
State
Oregon
My daughter wants her own little .22

She's young and small, so stock needs to be shorter than a 10/22. Bolt or semi

the Savage Rascal was a good fit, but are nowhere to be found.

pink and purple color would be great, but any color.

Let me know what you have. I have ammo to trade and cash to buy.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
IF.....you decide on a Ruger 10/22....

A used factory Ruger 10/22 stock can be found cheap at many gun shows. Cheap enough (less than $25) to modify (test your woodworking skills) and experiment with. And, when you're done with it.....pass it on or sell it off. There are probably a lot of other folks looking for one for their kids or grandkids too.

BUT.....
Depending on the age, etc.....maybe a single shot would/might be more appropriate. You can decided that.

Aloha, Mark

IF.....you decide on a Ruger 10/22....

A used factory Ruger 10/22 stock can be found cheap at many gun shows. Cheap enough (less than $25) to modify (test your woodworking skills) and experiment with. And, when you're done with it.....pass it on or sell it off. There are probably a lot of other folks looking for one for their kids or grandkids too.

BUT.....
Depending on the age, etc.....maybe a single shot would/might be more appropriate. You can decided that.

Aloha, Mark
Yeah, I have a plastic 10/22 stock, and may try to modify it, wood might be a little heavy for her.

Was hoping to find an already done one for ease.

Come to think of it, I have a factory "youth" 10/22 stock kicking around here somewhere. OP: If this is something that you would like to consider, I'll look harder.

Just saw your post and this would be a heavier option.

Oregon city coastal has had quite a few youth 22's in stock lately. Just bought a rock island from them for $120 actually. Worth a look

Thanks for all the help everyone.

Forest Grove Bi mart had a couple of black stock Cricketts.

rattle can pink here we go.

CD328ECA-C1BE-4158-9DF2-3478A57B31EB.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.