Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

You're being blamed for the Boston Marathon Bombing!

Discussion in 'Legal & Political Archive' started by EJ20Legacy, Apr 16, 2013.

1. EJ20Legacy

EJ20Legacy Spokane Area Member

Yep, we all knew it would come. This is only one example of many, including Wolf Blitzer, various CNN people, etc, all suggesting right away that it was probably an anti-government right-wing extremist angry at gun legislation.

[video=youtube_share;6w48NaKMu_I]http://youtu.be/6w48NaKMu_I[/video]

I guess if you're Pro-2A or concerned about your Constitutional rights then you're somehow anti-government... :confused:

2. Morpheus

Morpheus Columbia Gorge Anyway, back on the farm.

WTF!?!
    What facts? This is all speculation. Hell, aren't the anti-abortion and pro-animal rights the ones who are known for bombing people and things?

3. vertical ascent

vertical ascent Vancouver Active Member

Remember gentlemen, it is all about the ratings. It doesn't matter who the talking bobblehead is, it is all about the numbers of viewers they have watching them so they can stay relevant, the more outrageous, the better. You have to be the smart one, you have the ability to change the channel.

The scary thing is though, if they are right with their assumptions we will never hear the end of it and they will get a Pulitzer Price award.

4. ARKLITE881South

ARKLITE881South USA Well-Known Member

NOT SURPRISING AT ALL, what else would we expect, i've been waiting to hear/see this right after it happened.

Burt Gummer and (deleted member) like this.
  5. Burt Gummer

Burt Gummer Portland Completely Out of Ammo

Well, come on. Anyone with an IQ over 75 must have figured out by now that the WOT is just a war against individual freedom, or more specifically, you. Are there really still dimwits that believe killing brown people 7400 miles away has anything to do with 'fighting for freedoms?' or that they care at all about you being 'free' or not? You are the real terrorist and always have been if you care about individual freedoms such as the 2A. Now it is your turn to be targeted. Did you believe tyranny and genocide would always remain 'over there?' and not come home to roost?.

Government is the polar opposite of individual freedom. The two repel each other. Always have, always will.

There is no way a populace this brainwashed and deluded is ever going to retain any rights, inc private gun ownership, for much longer. Whether it is tomorrow, or 20 years from now, the 2A is toast eventually. It is hard to watch happen, but it will happen. Americans are just too dumb to be free.

6. mrblond

mrblond Salem OR Well-Known Member

panem et circenses

Keep the mob fat and entertained and a ruler can do what they will.

7. RoneKiln

RoneKiln Western Washington Active Member

This possibility was one of my first thoughts and fears. There are a lot of idiots out there that feel very passionately about certain things. It's been quite a while, but if I recall, the '96 Olympics bombing was by an anti-abortionist. Nobody in their right mind could present an argument supporting blowing up a crowd at a sports event to make a statement about abortion. Similarly, nobody in their right mind would argue blowing up a sports event over gun rights makes sense. It could still happen though.

Of course, none of that justifies such wild speculation from an official. I'd like to hear the full conversation before I get too judgemental though. There may have been good reason for him to be concerned the media was getting too tunnel visioned on a specific possibility, and he threw out the first alternate possibility he thought of as an example for keeping a more open mind. As it was one of the first possibilities/fears to pop into my mind, I don't feel I can condemn him for having the same concern. We have all been bombarded by a lot of 2A rights stuff in the media lately, and as such, those ideas would be at the surface of our minds.

Last edited: Apr 16, 2013
    Kevatc and (deleted member) like this.
  8. Chee-to

Chee-to Oregon Well-Known Member

Yup, superficial means of appeasement. In the case of politics, the "creation" of public approval..............

9. 308

308 ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ ΜOΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ Platinum Supporter Silver Supporter

Wolf, buddy.....It wasn't me.
    I was home clinging to my AR15 and Bible.

1stklass and (deleted member) like this.
  10. Mark W.

Mark W. Silverton, OR Bronze Supporter Bronze Supporter

Hmm so I'm in the clear since I am certainly not

1. Right Wing
    2. Anti government ( I am anti government growth and over spending and the actions of the current trend in government but I got nothing against government per-say.
    3. I would never move to harm Innocent people for any reason. In fact I try to stand for the protection of Innocent.
    4. I'm not even religous in any way shape or form nor am I an Athiest.
    5. I don't even want to visit Boston.

Bob D and (deleted member) like this.
  11. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

I would consider myself more right wing then left. I am a Independent.
    I am not anti government. I believe Our government should be for The People and I think Our government is to big and has to many rules and regulations.
    I am a Christian and would never bomb innocent people.

That media source is full of crap!!!!!

1stklass and (deleted member) like this.
  12. erudne

erudne The Pie Matrix PPL Say Sleeping W/Your Rifle Is A bad Thing? Bronze Supporter

This is all part of the game plan to divide and conquer the MSM is so over loaded with Leftists that are working towards America's demise that they fight for the right to be the loudest, most obnoxious, most unhinged spewer of US Hate. To them there is NOTHING worse than a normal, white, hetrosexual, male (or even worser, a normal hyphenated american male) because they know that PPL with a value system are hard to stampede over a cliff, and the Left hates a fair fight.

13. Father of four

Father of four Portland, Oregon Well-Known Member

I am that too.

14. deen_ad

deen_ad Vancouver, WA Well-Known Member

Next they'll try and pin it on the NRA and it's members!

Deen
    NRA Life Benefactor Member / Recruiter
    Washington Arms Collector Member
    Arms Collectors of South West Washington Member
    Second Amendment Foundation Member

15. Browning55

Browning55 Seattle-Everett Area Active Member

And farmers were to blame for the fertilizer bomb in Kansas City?

16. nick1980

nick1980 Portland, OR Active Member

I hope you're not assuming we are all right winged anti-government? I'm far from either.