JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Yep, we all knew it would come. This is only one example of many, including Wolf Blitzer, various CNN people, etc, all suggesting right away that it was probably an anti-government right-wing extremist angry at gun legislation.

[video=youtube_share;6w48NaKMu_I]http://youtu.be/6w48NaKMu_I[/video]

I guess if you're Pro-2A or concerned about your Constitutional rights then you're somehow anti-government... :confused:

Remember gentlemen, it is all about the ratings. It doesn't matter who the talking bobblehead is, it is all about the numbers of viewers they have watching them so they can stay relevant, the more outrageous, the better. You have to be the smart one, you have the ability to change the channel.

The scary thing is though, if they are right with their assumptions we will never hear the end of it and they will get a Pulitzer Price award.

Well, come on. Anyone with an IQ over 75 must have figured out by now that the WOT is just a war against individual freedom, or more specifically, you. Are there really still dimwits that believe killing brown people 7400 miles away has anything to do with 'fighting for freedoms?' or that they care at all about you being 'free' or not? You are the real terrorist and always have been if you care about individual freedoms such as the 2A. Now it is your turn to be targeted. Did you believe tyranny and genocide would always remain 'over there?' and not come home to roost?.

Government is the polar opposite of individual freedom. The two repel each other. Always have, always will.

There is no way a populace this brainwashed and deluded is ever going to retain any rights, inc private gun ownership, for much longer. Whether it is tomorrow, or 20 years from now, the 2A is toast eventually. It is hard to watch happen, but it will happen. Americans are just too dumb to be free.

Well, come on. Anyone with an IQ over 75 must have figured out by now that the WOT is just a war against individual freedom, or more specifically, you. Are there really still dimwits that believe killing brown people 7400 miles away has anything to do with 'fighting for freedoms?' or that they care at all about you being 'free' or not? You are the real terrorist and always have been if you care about individual freedoms such as the 2A. Now it is your turn to be targeted. Did you believe tyranny and genocide would always remain 'over there?' and not come home to roost?.

Government is the polar opposite of individual freedom. The two repel each other. Always have, always will.

There is no way a populace this brainwashed and deluded is ever going to retain any rights, inc private gun ownership, for much longer. Whether it is tomorrow, or 20 years from now, the 2A is toast eventually. It is hard to watch happen, but it will happen. Americans are just too dumb to be free.

panem et circenses

Keep the mob fat and entertained and a ruler can do what they will.

This possibility was one of my first thoughts and fears. There are a lot of idiots out there that feel very passionately about certain things. It's been quite a while, but if I recall, the '96 Olympics bombing was by an anti-abortionist. Nobody in their right mind could present an argument supporting blowing up a crowd at a sports event to make a statement about abortion. Similarly, nobody in their right mind would argue blowing up a sports event over gun rights makes sense. It could still happen though.

Of course, none of that justifies such wild speculation from an official. I'd like to hear the full conversation before I get too judgemental though. There may have been good reason for him to be concerned the media was getting too tunnel visioned on a specific possibility, and he threw out the first alternate possibility he thought of as an example for keeping a more open mind. As it was one of the first possibilities/fears to pop into my mind, I don't feel I can condemn him for having the same concern. We have all been bombarded by a lot of 2A rights stuff in the media lately, and as such, those ideas would be at the surface of our minds.

Last Edited:
Hmm so I'm in the clear since I am certainly not

1. Right Wing
2. Anti government ( I am anti government growth and over spending and the actions of the current trend in government but I got nothing against government per-say.
3. I would never move to harm Innocent people for any reason. In fact I try to stand for the protection of Innocent.
4. I'm not even religous in any way shape or form nor am I an Athiest.
5. I don't even want to visit Boston.

I would consider myself more right wing then left. I am a Independent.
I am not anti government. I believe Our government should be for The People and I think Our government is to big and has to many rules and regulations.
I am a Christian and would never bomb innocent people.

That media source is full of crap!!!!!

This is all part of the game plan to divide and conquer the MSM is so over loaded with Leftists that are working towards America's demise that they fight for the right to be the loudest, most obnoxious, most unhinged spewer of US Hate. To them there is NOTHING worse than a normal, white, hetrosexual, male (or even worser, a normal hyphenated american male) because they know that PPL with a value system are hard to stampede over a cliff, and the Left hates a fair fight.

Next they'll try and pin it on the NRA and it's members!

Deen
NRA Life Benefactor Member / Recruiter
Washington Arms Collector Member
Arms Collectors of South West Washington Member
Second Amendment Foundation Member

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR