JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Incrementalism......first your telephone records, email and internet usage, then all of your healthcare info, tax records, lets put a chip in your passport, then lets track your car.....you don't mind if we put a chip in your arm do you?

Incrementalism......first your telephone records, email and internet usage, then all of your healthcare info, tax records, lets put a chip in your passport, then lets track your car.....you don't mind if we put a chip in your arm do you?

More then likely a chip in your brain at birth. No more bad thoughts, only good thoughts.

None of my vehicles ever will. Nor will those owned by friends or family...new or otherwise.
I'm in the market for a newer truck right now and am avoiding GM vehicles with OnStar. Even though I won't pay the subscription I just don't want it on my vehicle. It's bad enough my 07 ford sedan has a black box of some sort on it as I've read about. If I knew where it was I'd remove or disable it.

I'm in the market for a newer truck right now and am avoiding GM vehicles with OnStar. Even though I won't pay the subscription I just don't want it on my vehicle. It's bad enough my 07 ford sedan has a black box of some sort on it as I've read about. If I knew where it was I'd remove or disable it.

Yeah I have often thought about removing it from my 2001 Suburban. I do not have it activated but I imagine they would turn it on at anytime if they felt the need to. Maybe I'll sell it and buy a 1970's Ford Bronco or Dodge Ramcharger.

:s0155:

It is behind the glove box :) You can put the system to work for you. I installed a conversion that allows me to use the stock systems and connect to a bluetooth device. I can link my cell phone to the truck and use it in place of the Onstar service. Onstar module is no longer attached. I have not put the GPS to work, and don't really need to , but others have done that.
My truck is set up to track via APRS. I can see where it is and how fast it is moving anytime or date I desire. It is very nice to go back and be able to map where I have traveled / explored. Could someone else access this information? Sure. Am I worried about it? Nope. I can turn it off if I so desire. :)

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top