JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I would love to see some pics of what you all think would be the ultimate Zombie gun. I saw the picture of the AR with the chainsaw attachment, that could quite honestly be the ultimate Zombie Gun but I am sure there are others out there.

I personally will be reaching for my Remmy 870 with extended mag.

Otis

infor333.sized.jpg

I was going to say a Dillon......
But besides that, anything reliable with high capacity mags.
Mini's, ak, sks, ar15, whatever.
and a shotgun. Mossy 500 or rem 870 x
and some hi capacity backup pistols.

45 in a shoulder holster with 2 hi cap mags, HK 40 at my side with 2 extra high cap mags and then an AR strapped to my back with a backpack filled with 25, 30 round magazines.

The only thing required to put down a zombie is to crack a hole in that brainpan. HK MP5 carries 30 rounds of totally sufficient (and easy to resupply) 9mm. Throw a suppressor and a decent close/mid-range optic on it and keep the switch in the semi-auto position. Done.

I would love to see some pics of what you all think would be the ultimate Zombie gun. I saw the picture of the AR with the chainsaw attachment, that could quite honestly be the ultimate Zombie Gun but I am sure there are others out there.

I personally will be reaching for my Remmy 870 with extended mag.

Otis

You mean like this?

GEARS OF WAR BABY!!! :cool:

Call me old fashioned, but I think the best zombie gun is a simple high capacity pistol with a hard penetrating round such as a .40S&W or a .357sig. When they take you by surprise or get in too close you want something easy to wield. :)

For greater distances I will stick with my Colt M4.

Apparently most of you have never read the zombie survival manual cover to cover. What turns a zombie into a zombie is most likely going to be a virus. Which means when you use a chainsaw or other weapon in close quarters combat if you have a vut or are yelling or breathing hard with your mouth open or if their blood or other bodily fluids get in your mouth, guess what, your infected too. think about it. in all the movies its always a bite and the saliva carries it. That means that its in the bloodstream and in their body as well. Go read it, it will save your life.

Matt

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads