JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
That is just a comedy. For serious zombie preparation you need tyo read the Brooks books. :)

Yup, read the zombie survival guide

best gun against zombies is a 22LR or something similar, only penetrates one side of the "zombie skull", ammo is cheap/light, and doesnt make alot of noise....

thats why i got my remy 597... well that and just because its something fun and cheap to shoot lol

Yup, read the zombie survival guide

best gun against zombies is a 22LR or something similar, only penetrates one side of the "zombie skull", ammo is cheap/light, and doesnt make alot of noise....

thats why i got my remy 597... well that and just because its something fun and cheap to shoot lol

That is the only real part of the book I took issue with. The scar on the back left side of my head is proof that a .22 does not always penetrate the skull. of course it was not a close up, direct line shot. :)

PS: never reset targets for your sister while she fumbles with the safety on your Marlin .22 rifle. Even a glancing blow feels like being hit in the head with a hammer. :D

This!

ALSO, a .22 LR is so bogus...

You need a centerfire, rimfire is to unreliable in feeding and ignition. And penetration is a gamble....

You guys haven't put serious though into this.

and Brooks didn't no anything about guns either...

A Calico SMG with a few spare 100 round drums would be nice...

Also an FN PS90 would work well too.

It's all about keeping the ammo light and self control.

My SKS with the muzzle break on it and the fixed mag still on- noise but no flash and I can keep loading it until I run thru all my ammo faster than I can reload the mags for my other sks, or drop .22 rounds into the tube.

GE_XM214_Minigun-2.jpg

heres one but not mine:(
two full auto 12gauge AA-12 Automatic Assault 12-gauge shotgun.
Nope, when it comes to zombies, accuracy and distance is king. All this bad boy is going to do is give you is moving zombies with holes in em.

You mean like this?

GEARS OF WAR BABY!!! :cool:
Ack! Head shots only! While youre chainsaawing on the zombies arm, he's munching on your neck! Plus you couldnt run with that bad boy. Sorry, the chainsaw gun is for use against aliens and hyper aggresive jehovahs witnesses only.

This one:
No grenades against zombies please! The last thing we want is a bunch of zombie torsos crawling around where we cant see them.

Now this is just silly, the hood ornament is totally blocking the top light. It needs to moved around to the side.

My votes for zombie guns are an AR for moderate distance work, accuracy beats reliability for this one.
A pump or auto shotty for house clearing and the highest cap pistol you can find for the OH CRAP THIER RIGHT ON TOP OF ME moments. For hand to zombie had combat, think swords, just heavy enough to slash with, and enough point to poke through thier heads with.

The XDM 9mm - 19 round magazines and 1 in the hole to start. Currently I should be able to take care of 134 zombies before I had to start reloading my magazines. Practical shooting would say I should probably plan on 2 rounds per zombie so...134 divide by 2...waves of zombies generally roll 20 to 30 deep...hmmmm...I better get a few more mags.
Ed:s0131:

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads