JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
A new product has been designed that can read your thoughts. It scans electrical brain activity and then an algorithm translates that into words. Currently, it's vocabulary only consist of around 100 words, though, it has a 95%accuracy rate.

Scientists Develop Brain Decoder That Can Read Your Inner Thoughts

I think I am going to start a tin foil hat company. How long before smartphones have this built in? How long before you can be scanned from a distance? Kind of crazy to think about...

:s0156:

I have a dumb phone (flip phone). I guess that my thoughts are safe for now?:confused:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The world is full of kings and queens, who blind your eyes and steal your dreams. It's Heaven and Hell.....

My mind is always choosing the form of the destructor....

6F0F9357-E1A1-49C4-AE2E-600A8F6698E4.jpeg

A gadget like that for reading thoughts of most people would be useless.... all that echoing, interrupted every 6 seconds by thoughts of boobies & butts, then echoing.... 6 seconds, boobies & Butts..... echo...... boobies & butts...... echo.....

Am I right?! :rolleyes:

:D

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews