JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When it starts, one time only:
For Those About to Rock - AC/DC
(I have my own set of lyrics for this, ala karaoke, titled "For Those Dead in a Box.")

When things get sporty
8 track compilation of Neil Diamond and Barry Manilow. Nothing like elevator music to fuel rage.

When the ammo is all gone:
Too Drunk to Fück, The Dead Kennedys

I must be the odd man out, because quite frankly I don't listen to music if I don't have to. I don't hate it, but I am rather indifferent to it for the most part

Mama I'm comin' home, Ozzy
Knockin' on Heaven's door, Guns and Roses
If you want blood, AC/DC
Nothin' but a good time, Poison (I know, I know, but that crazy guitar riff fits my ears perfectly!)
Into the fire, Dokken
Rainbow in the dark, Dio
If I close my eyes forever, Lita Ford/Ozzy

Whatever they are playing at the Acropolis
The Acropolis that comes to my mind is a strip club in Portland, OR that used to have some very athletic dancers and a pretty good cheap steak dinner. Haven't been in years, but if it's the end of the world, perhaps I will be listening to whatever they are playing at the Acropolis.

The wife and kids may have other plans though. ;)

Edit: Last time I was at the Acropolis, the bouncers looked like Vin Diesel and his black twin and the stripper by the bar looked like she was an Olympic athlete. It felt like the first strip club I may not have been classy enough for. :s0114:

There is a lot of good selections here, mind you - repeats! I wonder what is says about some of us (me) who listen this on the regular. Personally, I rock and jam to Pantera, Slayer, Megadeth, Throwdown, Marilyn Manson, Bone Thugs N Harmony, Hatebreed, Iced Earth, Nile, and too much more. They are my everyday SHTF music.

Special credence goes to Slayer - South of Heaven, World painted red, and Warzone.
Just thinking of the opening guitar in south of heaven title track makes my teeth grow.

Never been a heavy metal fan; My choice is Richard Wagner "Ride of the Valkyrie' when it starts, Beethoven 9th Symphony as it's wrapping up.

In the middle - I'll be too busy to bother with tune selection.

Never been a heavy metal fan; My choice is Richard Wagner "Ride of the Valkyrie' when it starts, Beethoven 9th Symphony as it's wrapping up.

In the middle - I'll be too busy to bother with tune selection.
I understand your not being a metal head but those crescendos of Bach, Beethoven, an Schubert are pretty "heavy." Why do you think are most popular at the climax of murder in those horror films? :) BECAUSE THEY ROCK!!!!!

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top