Your Phones Eavesdrop On You

Usually I turn off cookies on my phone browser when surfing. I only turn them on when I have to log into a site. So I forget to turn them off and several and ads pop up immediately. Usually ads that pop up are related to searches made and key words that are mentioned in texts and emails which your wireless carrier ducks up and sells.
This time I know for a fact that I never discussed any of these things via physical phone input. However, the only association I had with them was in three separate conversations with my kids. All I can conclude is that my conversation was picked up from the microphone on my phone.
I am so sick of this ducking bullbubblegum. I really can't wait for a big ducking Internet EMP.

IMG_20190501_135445.png IMG_20190501_135406.png IMG_20190501_135102.png

Reactions
Usually I turn off cookies on my phone browser when surfing. I only turn them on when I have to log into a site. So I forget to turn them off and several and ads pop up immediately. Usually ads that pop up are related to searches made and key words that are mentioned in texts and emails which your wireless carrier ducks up and sells.
This time I know for a fact that I never discussed any of these things via physical phone input. However, the only association I had with them was in three separate conversations with my kids. All I can conclude is that my conversation was picked up from the microphone on my phone.
I am so sick of this ducking bullbubblegum. I really can't wait for a big ducking Internet EMP.

View attachment 575184 View attachment 575185 View attachment 575186
I got this...

drudgesnip1.JPG

I just use my phone as a *gasp* phone.
If I'm not using it, it is turned off.
I know, that's sacrilegious, but I dare to be different.
Don't worry, when they roll out 5G your/ours current phone will be obsolete. 5G will be a privacy nightmare.
My favorite phone that I like to pop my Sim card in is my trusty Nokia 8890 circa 2002. It will phone call and SMS but not much else. It's got to the Snake game and alarm clock.

Nokia_8890.jpg

I don't get ads on my phone, presumably because I only use it for talking to people, sending text, and getting directions. Reading this thread makes me glad I turn it off when I go to bed.:eek::rolleyes:

I don't get ads on my phone, presumably because I only use it for talking to people, sending text, and getting directions. Reading this thread makes me glad I turn it off when I go to bed.:eek::rolleyes:
That phone will be a door stop when they roll out 5G. The one they give as a replacement will be a certified listening device that will eavesdrop even when it is turned off, like many already do now. 5G will be a privacy game changer, for those who don't think things are bad now.

Reactions
I believe this as well.

I was in a meeting of our local watershed council a couple years ago where we had a guest speaker discussing the local flora and fauna.

During the presentation, the topic turned to discussion of the "rough skinned newt". I wasn't exactly sure what a rough skinned newt was so I reached for my smart phone.

I typed in "rough s" and it immediately prompted up "rough skinned newt". Not "rough skin" , or "rough sports", or "rough sex"........rough skinned newt.

Tin foil hat aside, I truly think the phone listens. :D

E

UPCOMING EVENTS

Lead Farm Precision Rifle Match
The Lead Farm
34006 Gwinn Rd, Prosser, WA 99350, USA
Arms Collectors of SW Washington Gun Show
Battleground Community Center
912 E Main St, Battle Ground, WA 98604, USA
Rimfire Challenge Dec 12th @ DRRC
Douglas Ridge Rifle Club
27787 OR-224, Eagle Creek, OR 97022, USA
Albany Rifle & Pistol Club (ARPC) Gun Show
Linn County Expo Center
3700 Knox Butte Rd E, Albany, OR 97322, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Sportsman's Warehouse - Albany
    5.00 star(s)
    Good products at good prices with friendly and knowledgeable staff!
    We like to visit the Albany location as it's closer but have been to several others and they have all been great!:D
  • Umpqua Survival
    4.00 star(s)
    Easy NFA transfer
    I had a silencer transferred through their shop. The paperwork was quick and the staff helpful and friendly. Whilst waiting, I did see a nice...
  • MK Tactical
    5.00 star(s)
    Awesome staff
    Being new to the area and having just made an online purchase of an AR lower, I opted to use MK Tactical as my FFL, without knowing anything about...
  • J&B Firearm Sales
    5.00 star(s)
    Good local shop
    Picked up a rifle yesterday from J&B. This was the second or third gun purchase over the last few years from them. I always enjoy stopping by...
  • H&K Gun Shop
    5.00 star(s)
    The only place I have found 9mm in stock
    I’ll admit I didn’t even know this place existed, as I don’t tend to go into Forest Grove often. But it’s a giant (looks bigger from the...
Top Bottom