JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Or more specifically, Your Vaccination Papers Please Citizen. For folks in New York, no vaccination papers means not being admitted into some indoor facilities.

I believe it was Nazi Germany that last implemented something like this.
731082.jpg

They should require the unvaccinated to wear arm bands so that it's clear to everyone who the nasty, vile, sub-humans are. And then maybe they could implement "Vax Patrols" to help "police" establishments and ensure that the un-vaxed are not admitted. The patrols could all wear the same colored shirts so it would be obvious who they are...brown would be a good color for this.

I swear I've seen this done before but I just can't recall where. :rolleyes:

It is what the voters wanted.

I just wonder how the vaxholes are going to spin this.
This is big government oppression parading around as discrimination while hiding behind the banner of community safety.

I sense a nationwide lockdown of this thread is imminent. Seems the sensitivity around legit covid discussions is strong amongst some here. Carry on while you can. Just say no! (to lockdowns)

They are already prepping us for the end of the delta variant hysteria.

Never, in the history of flues, has a variant been more lethal than the original. They get more contagious and less lethal.

Mankind is actually not all that great at producing vaccines yet. Several of them and other famous treatments have been approved, released and then withdrawn over the years due to lethal side effects not caught in testing. Fauci, for example, is the same guy who promoted AZT years ago, which was supposed to cure AIDS but killed thousands people instead. He is not to be trusted or believed.

This is the gift the people who long dreamed of top down control never thought they would get. They are not about to let it go. Now they tasted real power. Getting them to give some up? They will claw and fight every step of the way.

That little weasel eyed dicktater shouldn't be trusted with anything. Not even tying his own shoes.

Every time we get 2 paces ahead of this BS he is front+center moving us back 6 paces.
I wonder how quickly the variants would stop emerging if he lost his spot in the limelight.

I have also wondered why the hell global travel is still happening as long as there are new mutations happening globally?

It's time to look at sterilizing immunity type of vaccine rather than this new bogus medication they are passing off as a vaccine.

That little weasel eyed dicktater shouldn't be trusted with anything. Not even tying his own shoes.

Every time we get 2 paces ahead of this BS he is front+center moving us back 6 paces.
I wonder how quickly the variants would stop emerging if he lost his spot in the limelight.

I have also wondered why the hell global travel is still happening as long as there are new mutations happening globally?

It's time to look at sterilizing immunity type of vaccine rather than this new bogus medication they are passing off as a vaccine.
Lots of people have had had the virus already. This fall is going to be much better unless there is some frakary afoot.

Lots of people have had had the virus already. This fall is going to be much better unless there is some frakary afoot.
There is no way in hell they are not going to keep telling everyone its worse. Those who long wanted real power have had a taste of it now. No way are they going to let this go with out being dragged off kicking and screaming. One way they are insuring they can keep this up is the flood gates at the border open. They are spreading that flood all over the country which will of course spread the infections. Notice you seem to never see deaths mentioned any more? All you see is "cases". They will keep throwing out huge numbers to keep fear alive. The only thing that will end this is midterm elections. That will only work if enough people wake up. Will be interesting to see how it goes. Until voters tell those who want power no, they will get more beat downs.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top