JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Trade
Manufacturer
Federal
City
Welches
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a can of federal XM855, 420 rounds in boxes and on stripper clips. The boxes have been vacuumed sealed for long term storage.

I am interested in Bechmade, Spyderco, or other high end stuff. Not interested in customs, super small stuff, or the fancy knives (i.e. gold inlay with rhino horn). Looking to get a new EDC. I would take multiple knives, knives plus cash, or even add cash for the right package. Not super concerned with a dollar value, rather is it of value to me. A well cared for, but scratched knife that I have wanted is of high value. A 12 inch stilleto with gold and rhino horn is not of value. I am not putting a 900% inflation on my ammo, but I am trying to get something fair.

I am located in Welches OR. I would drive as far as Gresham, or you are welcome to come to the Mt. and I will treat you to an adult beverage from my well stocked bar, as long as you do not make me talk about politics, cross fit, or the benefits of essential oils.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
I have a can of federal XM855, 420 rounds in boxes and on stripper clips. The boxes have been vacuumed sealed for long term storage.

I am interested in Bechmade, Spyderco, or other high end stuff. Not interested in customs, super small stuff, or the fancy knives (i.e. gold inlay with rhino horn). Looking to get a new EDC. I would take multiple knives, knives plus cash, or even add cash for the right package. Not super concerned with a dollar value, rather is it of value to me. A well cared for, but scratched knife that I have wanted is of high value. A 12 inch stilleto with gold and rhino horn is not of value. I am not putting a 900% inflation on my ammo, but I am trying to get something fair.

I am located in Welches OR. I would drive as far as Gresham, or you are welcome to come to the Mt. and I will treat you to an adult beverage from my well stocked bar, as long as you do not make me talk about politics, cross fit, or the benefits of essential oils.
Isn't WD-40 an essential oil? It even comes in a spray.:D

Could not upload in a PM. Even though you deal is done, I make the argument for fixed EDC. Smiley face

IMG_20210320_125307224.jpg IMG_20210320_125236061.jpg IMG_20210320_125214646.jpg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top