JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
When I was a kid every school had a kitchen and staff to cook our lunches. Of course back then they loved kids.:D

Oh and mods, this is a thread to show us gun owners really do care about kids. I would think others would chime in before the next school shooting. We are trying to change our image from killers to dog lovers and family people.:D

Last Edited:
It's true. I love dogs, and guns. And dogs that love guns. And families.

But we had to stop eating food. The TV news said it's all bad and will kill us. New York is trying to help us by passing laws to prevent bad foods and drinks from being consumed.

But even with there guidance. I fear eating anything will kill me. I hope they hurry and pass laws removing all the lethal soda, and other poisons from public consumption. We are getting pretty thin waiting.

DSCN3450.JPG

i remember hating the school lunches, i never enjoyed anything that was on the regular menu. some school are actually trying to make changes on their own though. ive seen articles where the high school students run a farm that produces a bulk of what the district uses in school lunches and others that have gardens in the school that provide small portions to add to the lunches.

i remember hating the school lunches, i never enjoyed anything that was on the regular menu. some school are actually trying to make changes on their own though. ive seen articles where the high school students run a farm that produces a bulk of what the district uses in school lunches and others that have gardens in the school that provide small portions to add to the lunches.
We had kick bubblegum maple bars at Templeton elementary in Tigard when I was a kid. Pizza sucked.

The is NO FREAKING WAY they will ever serve lunches like that over here.

There are KNIVES on those lunch trays people!
Wake up! Knives are DANGEROUS!!

ETA: Well except the Japanese ones. But they have those bamboo stabby-thingies that ninjas can kill with.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads