JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
member_photo.jpg Representative Mitch Greenlick
Democrat - District 33 - Portland

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1433
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-493, Salem, Oregon 97301
District Phone: 503-297-2416
District Address: 412 NW Couch St #104 Portland, OR 97209
Email: [email protected]

Welcome!

Thank you for visiting my website. It is my pleasure to represent the people of Northwest Portland and parts of unincorporated Multnomah and Washington Counties in the Oregon House of Representatives. The Seventy-Eighth Legislative Assembly will convene on February 2, 2015 and is scheduled to end on June 26, 2015.

During this session, I will serve as Chair of the House Health Care Committee and as a member of the House Committee on Judiciary.

Going into the upcoming session and beyond, I need to hear your ideas, thoughts and opinions so that I can better serve you in the legislature. Many of you have expressed great ideas to help improve our community and focus on which budgetary items are the most important, and I hope to implement these over the interim and during the legislative sessions to come. Please continue to express those views to me, and let me know how I can make state government more accessible, by either visiting or calling my office, writing a letter, or dropping an email. Your voice will be heard.

It is an honor to serve you in the Oregon House of Representatives, and I look forward to getting to know you.
Rep. Mitch Greenlick

member_photo.jpg House Majority Leader Val Hoyle
Democrat - District 14 - West Eugene and Junction City

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1414
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-295, Salem, Oregon 97301
<broken link removed>

Welcome to my legislative Website!

First appointed to the Legislature in 2009, I have been elected twice to represent House District 14 which includes West Eugene and Junction City. I am honored to have been elected Majority Leader for the House of Representatives.

As we continue to face tough economic times, I am committed to fighting for adequate school funding, affordable access to health care and creating family wage jobs. By working together we can rise to the challenge of these times and make Oregon a better, stronger place to live, work and play.

My office is first and foremost a resource for you, and I am here to be accessible. Send me an email if you would like to join my Email list.

It's an honor to be working on your behalf in the Oregon House. Again, please don't hesitate to contact my office if I can be of service.

All the best,

Rep. Val Hoyle

member_photo.jpg Representative Alissa Keny-Guyer
Democrat - District 46 - Portland

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1446
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-484 Salem, Oregon 97301

Dear Friends and Neighbors,

Thank you for visiting my legislative website.

I have been honored to represent House District 46 in the Oregon Legislature since 2011.

I am humbled by the opportunity to represent parts of southeast and northeast Portland. Ten distinct neighborhoods make up District 46, each with their own unique history. However, all face challenges due to the global recession, along with decreases in funding for infrastructure, education, and vital services.

I am committed to investing in our youth, from pre-natal and early childhood programs to public K-12 and post-secondary education. I will work for comprehensive strategies to promote public health and cost effective health care. I will strive to create a vibrant, sustainable economy that addresses disparities and offers opportunities for everyone while protecting our environment.

Please email or call me with your suggestions or questions so we can work toward a better Oregon for everyone.

Warm Regards,

Rep. Alissa Keny-Guyer
House District 46

member_photo.jpg Representative Betty Komp
Democrat - District 22 - Woodburn

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1422
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE H-273 Salem, Oregon 97301
<broken link removed>

I am honored to continue serving as the representative for Oregon House District 22. Our district encompasses the region of the Willamette Valley including North Salem, Gervais, Brooks and Woodburn.

The challenges facing all of us are great, yet, I believe when we work together we will not only survive, but can create a better Oregon.

My background of growing up on a farm and learning early in life how to work hard and be a problem solver will serve me well in the upcoming Legislative Session.

I have been assigned to Co-Chair the Education Sub Committee of Ways and Means, as well as serving on the General Government Subcommittee and the full Joint Ways and Means Committee.

I invite you to share your thoughts and ideas with me as we come together to strengthen and support Oregonians. I am so proud to be a native Oregonian and to have the opportunity to serve you and our State.

My office number is (503) 986-1422. I have a great staff and we would love to hear from you. We are here to address any issues that you might have—please do not hesitate to call or write.

Warmest regards,

signature_sml.gif

member_photo.jpg
House Speaker Tina Kotek
Democrat - District 44 - N/NE Portland

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1200 District Phone: 503-286-0558
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, Rm. 269 Salem, Oregon 97301
District Address: Office located in Kenton Firehouse, Portland, OR
http://www.oregonlegislature.gov/kotek

I am grateful for the privilege of representing our North/NE Portland district, which includes landmarks such as the St. Johns Bridge, the Port of Portland, Smith and Bybee Wetlands Natural Area, the University of Portland, and Portland International Airport.

Our democracy relies on public involvement and advocacy. I hope you will participate in your state government by contacting me about what is important to you. Please feel free to get in touch with me through email, letters, telephone calls, or visits to my office. My staff and I are committed to working hard for you, the people of House District 44.

Please sign up for my newsletter above to get updates throughout Session. I am here to work on your behalf. Please keep in touch.

Best wishes,

Tina Kotek

member_photo.jpg Representative Caddy McKeown
Democrat - District 09 - Coos Bay
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1409 District Phone: 541-808-7596
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE H-476, Salem, Oregon 97301
District Address: PO Box 119 Coos Bay, OR 97420
http://www.oregonlegislature.gov/mckeown

Thank you for visiting my legislative website! I am honored to have the privilege of representing House District 9, which includes coastal portions of Coos, Douglas, Lane and Lincoln counties. I am eager to get to work on your behalf.

During the 78th Legislative Session, I will serve as Chair of the Transportation & Economic Development committee, as well as a member of the Agriculture & Natural Resources committee, the Higher Education, Innovation, and Workforce Development committee, the Task Force on O&C Counties and the Task Force on Small Business. I am also a member of the Oregon Coastal Caucus and the Legislative Commission on Indian Services.

I look forward to the opportunity to focus on issues vital to the wellbeing of my district. We must work together to create jobs and build a strong economy on the South Coast so we can invest in our children's future, keep our communities safe and ensure all Oregonians have access to the care they deserve.

Your input is vital to a robust system of government. Please contact me about what is important to you through email, letters, telephone calls, or visits to my office. If you would like to join my email list, please click on the eSubscribe button in the right-hand column of this page. My staff and I are committed to representing you well.

Best regards,
Caddy McKeown

member_photo.jpg Representative Susan McLain
Democrat - District 29 - Hillsboro
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1429
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-376, Salem, Oregon 97301

Thank you for visiting my legislative webpage. I am honored to represent the people of House District 29 in West Hillsboro, Cornelius, and Forest Grove.

As a fifth generation Oregonian, I love this state! It is my hope to assist our families and communities in keeping Oregon a great place to raise a family, work, go to school, and celebrate.

During the 78th Legislative Session, I will be serving as a member of the Education Committee, the Transportation and Economic Development Committee, and as vice-chair of the Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee. I look forward to tackling important issues affecting Oregon families, such as transportation safety, class size, school funding, and support for farmers.

My priorities this session include:

• Creating a task force to study the impacts of high class sizes and make recommendations for improvement

• Working to relieve pressure on school districts with large numbers of high needs students by reimbursing them for 80 percent of the cost of providing essential services to those students

• Getting results for our district on some key transportation safety projects, such as improvements along Highway 47 in Forest Grove

• Working with small and large businesses to make sure conditions are good for economic success

I know from my conversations with constituents over the past year that these are the issues that matter most to our community. I am grateful for the opportunity to come down to Salem and work on improving our district and our state.

Listening to you is my number one job! I want to make sure Forest Grove, Cornelius, and Hillsboro have a strong voice in Salem on issues that affect our community.

Your input is valued and I hope you'll to continue to share your questions and concerns with me by email at [email protected], or by calling my office at (503) 986-1429. You can keep up with what we are working on by signing up for my e-newsletter on he right side of this page.

Sincerely,

Representative Susan McLain

member_photo.jpg Representative Nancy Nathanson
Democrat - District 13 - Eugene
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1413 District Phone: 541-343-2206
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE H-280, Salem, Oregon 97301
District Address: PO Box 41895 Eugene, OR 97404
http://www.oregonlegislature.gov/nathanson

Hello, and welcome to my legislative website. To see more information in the left panel, please use the scroll bar and select links to news (newsletters, testimony, handouts and town hall information) and more.

It is my honor to serve the citizens of House District 13 and the rest of Oregon in our State Legislature. I know that times are still tough for many Oregon families. As your Representative, I focus on fair and reasonable outcomes, and recovery from the economic storm.

The 78th Legislative Assembly will tackle a wide range of challenges and some new ideas. I will continue to serve the citizens of House District 13 by promoting education, health care and economic growth. I believe the mood in the Capitol will be a little brighter this session with news of the continuing, although slow, economic recovery. The budget remains tight, and we'll continue trimming where possible, to invest dollars where they'll do the most good in the long run as well as the coming year.

My primary committee assignments are in the areas of budget as a Co-Vice Chair of the full Joint Ways and Means committee. I am Co-Chair for two subcommittees, Human Services and Information Technology, and also serve on General Government and Legislative Audits committees. I am also serving on the Joint Committee on Health Insurance Transition working to move the responsibilities of Cover Oregon to ensure public oversight.

This year I am introducing legislation to promote consumer protection, government efficiency, health care, and building our state and regional economy. I am particularly interested in some specific areas such as student financial aid, affordable housing, and putting more rigorous standards on public contracts. To stay up to date on all my activities and upcoming events, subscribe to my e-newsletter here.

Please don't hesitate to contact my office if I can be of service to you.

Sincerely,

signature.jpg

State Representative
HD 13

Carla%20Piluso%20Portrait.jpg Representative Carla C. Piluso
Democrat - District 50 - Gresham

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1450
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-491, Salem, Oregon 97301

Greetings,

Thank you for visiting my legislative webpage. I am honored to serve as State Representative to the beautiful City of Gresham.

A native Oregonian, I worked my way up the Gresham police force to become the first woman Police Chief. After protecting our community for thirty years, I retired and was elected to the Gresham-Barlow School Board where I've fought to strengthen our schools by reducing class sizes.

My commitment to Gresham is strong; it's where I have worked, played, and raised my daughter. It's always been an honor to serve our community. In the 2015 session, I will prioritize policies that continue to build an economy that works for working people and small businesses, and continue to fight for safe streets and well-funded schools by increasing funding to public safety and education.

My staff and I are here to be a resource to you. My door is always open. During the legislative session, please feel free to contact my office in Salem at 503-986-1450 or my district office, located in Downtown Gresham, at 503-512-0370. Also, I encourage you to subscribe to my legislative newsletters to keep up to date on the happenings in Salem and learn about upcoming meetings and town halls in Gresham.

Please don't hesitate to contact my office if we can be of assistance. It is an honor to serve my community in the Oregon House.

Warm Regards,
Representative Carla Piluso

dan.jpg Representative Dan Rayfield
Democrat - District 16 - Corvallis

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1416
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-375, Salem, Oregon 97301

Welcome to my legislative website. I represent House District 16, which includes the cities of Corvallis and Philomath.

I encourage you to click the links on the left for general information and to get to know me better. Most importantly, make sure to check out the Visit Salem link to learn how to get engaged and have your voice heard. The legislative process needs active citizen participation of all perspectives to effect change that is best for all. I look forward to working with you and fighting for the values that matter most to you and your family.

member_photo.jpg Representative Tobias Read
Democrat - District 27 - Beaverton
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1427 District Phone: 503-641-6800
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE H-286, Salem, Oregon 97301
District Address: PO Box 2101 Beaverton, OR 97075

Thank you for visiting my legislative website. It's my pleasure to represent the people of House District 27. I hope you find the information contained here and on other state pages to be helpful and accessible.

As always, our office is foremost a resource to you, our constituents, to assist with your public policy questions and to receive your valuable ideas and input. We'll always maintain an open door and open ear as we strive to ensure Oregon's legislature continues its history of creativity, innovation and collaboration.

I invite you to join our email newsletter to get updates on our legislative efforts and how the State legislature is working for you. Please send us an email, and we'll be glad to add you to our distribution list.

We'd also like to help make government more accessible; whether that's scheduling a meeting at our office, arranging a Capitol tour, helping students participate in the Honorary Page Program, or helping constituents submit written testimony or appear before a Committee on issues of importance to them.

I have great hope for what we can accomplish. With your input and help, our office can contribute to addressing Oregon's critical needs for the long run. I look forward to hearing from you.

Sincerely,

signature.jpg

Rep. Tobias Read
900 Court St. NE H-286
Salem, Oregon 97301
[email protected]
503-986-1427

member_photo.jpg Representative Jeff Reardon
Democrat - District 48 - Happy Valley
Capitol & District Phone: 503-986-1448
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE H-473, Salem, Oregon 97301
District Address: 2410 SE 121st Avenue, Suite 106, Portland, OR 97216

Thank you for visiting my legislative website. I am honored to serve my second term representing the residents of Happy Valley and East Portland.

I'm proud to serve on the Education Committee, and I will use my experience as a classroom teacher and school board member to make decisions that are in the best interests of Oregon's students. I am also happy to sit on the Higher Education, Innovation, and Workforce Development, and Energy and Environment committees.

Since being sworn in, I have found representing my district to be very rewarding. While there is always work to be done, many of the needs of House District 48 were addressed in the 2013 legislative session. Oregon leaders voted to invest in career and technical education so that our students can learn skills that will translate into good paying jobs when they leave high school or college. The legislature also passed bills that would provide small businesses with the technical help they need and local farmers with capital they were unable to get before. In East Portland, we saw millions of dollars headed our way for new sidewalks to keep our children and seniors safe.

I look forward to continuing to serve in the Oregon Legislature. To best represent my district, I encourage you to share your views with me. You may write to me, or ask to sign up for my e-newsletter, at [email protected], or you may call my office at (503) 986-1448.

Thank you,

Jeff Reardon

member_photo.jpg Representative Barbara Smith Warner
Democrat - District 45 - Portland

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1445
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, Room 487, Salem, Oregon 97301
http://www.oregonlegislature.gov/smithwarner

Welcome to my legislative website!

It is an honor to serve the residents of House District 45, which includes Northeast Portland, the City of Maywood Park, and the Parkrose area.

I serve as a member of the House Revenue Committee, House Rules Committee, and the Education subcommittee of Ways and Means.

I value your input and invite you to share your opinions and concerns with me by calling or emailing me. If you would like to subscribe to my E-Newsletter you can sign up using the e-Subscribe icon at the side of this page.

Sincerely,
BSW_Signature.png

member_photo.jpg Representative Kathleen Taylor
Democrat - District 41 - Milwaukie
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1441
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-377, Salem, Oregon 97301

Welcome to my legislative website. I am honored to represent House District 41, serving the City of Milwaukie, Oak Grove, and the Sellwood, Eastmoreland, Westmoreland and Brentwood-Darlington neighborhoods of Southeast Portland. Newly elected this term, I look forward to working with you to improve our community and state.

In the 2015 Legislative Session, I will be serving on the Human Services and Housing Committee, the Ways and Means General Government Subcommittee, and the Ways and Means Education Subcommittee. These committee assignments fit my priorities well: strong schools, fair treatment for all Oregonians, and efficiency and transparency in government.

My office is ready to help. We want hear your ideas, better connect you to your state government, and assist you in navigating the Capitol. Please phone or email us anytime at 503-986-1441 or [email protected].

I invite you to sign up for our newsletter. It is an easy way to keep up with the legislative work I'm doing in Salem and to learn about the great events occurring in our community. Enter your email address into the box in the upper right corner of this webpage to subscribe.

Please stay in touch. Your ideas are very important to me. I look forward to working together with you to make Oregon a better place to live, work, and raise a family.

Best Wishes,

Rep. Kathleen Taylor

member_photo.jpg Representative Jessica Vega Pederson
Democrat - District 47 - Portland
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1447
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-285, Salem, Oregon 97301
<broken link removed>

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Legislative Website.

I am honored to begin representing the individuals and families of House District 47.

As a proud resident of East Portland, I will stay committed to the needs of my constituents. I understand the need for adequate resources in our schools and I will work hard to ensure that our children have the opportunities they deserve. As the Chair of the House Energy and Environment committee I will be a champion for Oregon, making sure it remains one of the most energy efficient states in the country while also working toward greener solutions for the future. I will also serve as a member of the House Revenue Committee and the Joint Committee on Tax Credits. I will advocate for responsible solutions to our budget needs and I will be the voice for East Portland consumers and businesses.

I look forward to hearing your thoughts and your concerns throughout this legislative session, so please contact my office at (503) 986-1447 or send an email to [email protected].

Warm regards,

Jessica

member_photo.jpg Representative Jennifer Williamson
Democrat - District 36 - Portland

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1436
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-283, Salem, Oregon 97301
http://www.oregonlegislature.gov/williamson

I am honored to represent House District 36, Portland's West Side--Downtown, Northwest, and Southwest Portland. Our district includes such diverse communities as Portland's Old Town, Chinatown, Goosehollow, Multnomah Village, Hillsdale, Arlington Heights, Oregon Health and Sciences University, and Portland State University.

As your representative in Salem, I am proud to fight for the every day issues that matter most in our community - a vibrant economy built on family wage jobs, a strong public education system, and the smart investment of our budget dollars.

Citizen engagement is the foundation of a strong democracy and I hope you will use the resources here to learn more about how you can get involved

- Do you want to learn more about our state legislative process and how you can become an advocate for the issues you care about? Check out the Legislature's guide to citizen engagement.

- Are you interested in a particular piece of legislation? Track the progress of a bill using the Oregon Legislative Information System.

- Do you want to find out who your elected officials are? The Find My Legislator tool can help you determine your state and federal officials.

Make sure to sign up for my newsletter and stay up to date throughout the 2015 Legislative Session. Remember my office is always open and I welcome your thoughts, questions and concerns. You can reach me at (503) 986-1436 or [email protected].

Warm Regards,

signature.jpg

headshot.2014.jpg Representative Brad Witt
Democrat - District 31 - Clatskanie
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1431
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-374, Salem, Oregon 97301
http://www.oregonlegislature.gov/witt

Thank you for visiting my website. I am honored to represent House District 31 during the 2015-2017 term. I will continue to work closely with our community leaders and individual citizens to provide an effective voice in the legislature. I want to ensure that Oregon's urban majority does not drown out rural voices in handling such issues as sustainable development, creating more profitable businesses and family-wage jobs, and stimulating economic growth.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if I can be of assistance to you, and please share your opinions and concerns with me as well.

Thank you!

Brad Witt

Well some of those districts are full of the "types" that want what those Reps are dishing out.
BTW POST #15 gets my vote as most attractive gun grabbing politician!

After several hours of personal debate and quiet contemplation I have decided that I would allow #15, on a temporary basis, to grab my gun.

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top