JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Look right now it appears the only way to stop SB 941 (Senate Bill 941) aka the Universal Background Check Bill, and SB 945 the Gun Safe Bill is to write/call and convince your HOUSE REPRESENTATIVE and do it QUICKLY!

I live in Springfield, My Rep is John Lively. He has written to me he is for UBC. Do you live in Springfield and have you written him yet? The OFF automailer is O.K., but nothing says pay attention like a SIGNED LETTER WITH YOUR ADDRESS on it! An address from a real voter in your District! Did I say SIGNED AND ADDRESSED?

member_photo.jpg Representative John Lively
Democrat - District 12 - Springfield
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1412
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE H-488, Salem, Oregon 97301
Email: [email protected]

Last Edited:
Holvey%20Headshot.png Representative Paul Holvey
Democrat - District 08 - Eugene
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1408 District Phone: 541-344-5636
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, Salem H-277, Oregon 97301
District Address: PO Box 51048 Eugene, OR 97405

Dear Friends and Neighbors,

Welcome to my legislative Web site. Since 2004, I have the great honor or representing southern Lane County's communities of Noti, Crow, Lorane, Elmira, Veneta and Eugene in the Oregon House of Representatives.

It is an honor to serve the people of Oregon and especially the constituents of House District 8. Please do not hesitate to contact my office if I can be of any assistance.

Respectfully,

signature_short_lores.jpg

Paul Holvey
State Representative
Oregon House District 8

social-footer-fb.png

social-footer-tw.png

social-footer-rss.png

social-footer-esub.png

Representative Joe Gallegos
Democratic - District 30 - Hillsboro
member_photo.jpg
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1430
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-492, Salem, Oregon 97301

Thank you for taking the time to visit my legislative website, it's an honor to serve the residents of Hillsboro, North Plains, Helvetia, Beaverton and Aloha.

Representative Ann Lininger
Democrat - District 38 - Lake Oswego

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1438
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-485, Salem, Oregon 97301

Lininger.png

Welcome to my legislative website!

I am honored to represent this wonderful community in the Oregon Legislature. House District 38 includes the City of Lake Oswego and all or parts of these Southwest Portland neighborhoods: Burlingame, Capitol Hill, Carson Heights, Dunthorpe, Englewood, John's Landing, Multnomah Village, Riverdale, Riverwood, and West Portland Park.

member_photo.jpg Representative Julie Parrish
Republican - District 37 - Tualatin/West Linn
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1437
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-371, Salem, Oregon 97301

Dear Friends and Neighbors:

Thank you for taking the time to visit my Legislative Website. I am honored to serve you in the Oregon House of Representatives. I hope you find the information on this Web site useful and I encourage you to participate in the legislative process.

Please contact my office to share your ideas, thoughts and concerns about issues facing our district. If you are in Salem during the legislative session, you are welcome to visit my office at the Oregon State Capitol. If you would like to get in touch with us, my email is [email protected] and my phone number at my office is 503-986-1437.

By working together, we can continue to accomplish great things Oregon.

Best regards,

sig.jpg

House District 37

member_photo.jpg Representative Margaret Doherty
Democrat - District 35 - Tigard
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1435
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-282, Salem, Oregon 97301

I proudly represent District 35 which includes Tigard and SW Portland. I am honored that my neighbors have chosen me to represent them in the Legislature. I am dedicated to helping out constituents with any issues they are dealing with in our community or with the state. Please don't hesitate to call me with any concerns.

Best,

Margaret Doherty

member_photo.jpg Representative Rob Nosse
Democrat - District 42 - Portland

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1442 District Phone: 971-217-8037
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-472, Salem, Oregon 97301

Welcome to my Legislative Website
Hello,

Welcome to my Legislative web page. I'm proud to represent the voters of SE and NE Portland, and my office is eager to hear your questions, comments & concerns.

Please reach out to us anytime at [email protected] or (503) 986-1442.

Thank you,

- Rob

member_photo.jpg Representative Deborah Boone
Democrat - District 32 - Cannon Beach

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1432
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-481, Salem, Oregon 97301

Thank you for visiting my Legislative website.

I am proud to represent Oregon House District 32, covering all of Clatsop, half of Tillamook, and parts of Western Washington County.

My current committee assignments are the House Committee on Veterans and Emergency Preparedness, the House Committee on Energy and Environment, and the Ways and Means Subcommittee on Human Services. Although I have a busy schedule, the best way I can effectively represent District 32 is to hear from you, my constituents.

I encourage you to participate in the legislative process. Please feel free to contact my office to share your ideas, thoughts and concerns about issues facing our district. If you are in Salem during the legislative session, you are welcome to visit my office at the Oregon State Capitol.

My office can also help address your concerns with state agencies. You can contact my Salem office by telephone: 503-986-1432 and by email: [email protected] or by mail: Rep. Deborah Boone, 900 Court St. NE H-481, Salem, OR 97301.

I am honored to represent you in the Oregon Legislature, and look forward to hearing from you.
Deborah Boone

member_photo.jpg Representative David Gomberg
Democrat - District 10 - Central Coast
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1410
District Phone: 541-921-2038
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-471, Salem, Oregon 97301

Dear Friends,

It is truly an honor to represent the people Central Oregon Coast and the communities of the Coastal Range.

Representative David Gomberg

member_photo.jpg Representative Jeff Barker
Democrat - District 28 - Aloha
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1428
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-480, Salem, Oregon 97301

I'm honored to represent Beaverton and Aloha in our legislature. I'm working hard in Salem to make sure that Oregonians have an effective state government that is responsive to their needs.

On this website, you'll find information about our work here in Salem, as well as useful links to state and local government agencies.

Most importantly, I urge you to share your views by emailing me at [email protected], or calling either my Salem office number at (503) 986-1428, or my home number at (503) 649-1767.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Sincerely,
sig.jpg

member_photo.jpg Representative Brent Barton
Democrat - District 40 - Clackamas County

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1440
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-275, Salem, Oregon 97301

Dear Friends,

Thank you for the opportunity to serve you in the Oregon House of Representatives. I am honored to represent District 40, which includes Oregon City, Gladstone, Jennings Lodge, Johnson City, as well as parts of Clackamas and Milwaukie.

Again, thank you for the opportunity to serve as your State Representative. I frequently hold town halls and community events to hear your thoughts and concerns. Please drop me a line or sign up for my email newsletter to stay connected about how we can make Clackamas County an even better place to live, work, and raise a family.

Regards,
Signature.JPG

Brent

member_photo.jpg Representative Peter Buckley
Democrat - District 05 - Ashland
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1405 District Phone: 541-488-9180
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-272, Salem, Oregon 97301
District Address: 71 Dewey Street Ashland, OR 97520

member_photo.jpg Representative Shemia Fagan
Democrat - District 51 - Clackamas
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1451
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-274, Salem, Oregon 97301

Welcome to my legislative website. It is my honor to serve the residents of North Clackamas and Mid-Multnomah Counties in the Oregon House of Representatives.

As I work on your behalf, my priorities are straightforward: create jobs, educate our kids for the jobs of the future, and foster bipartisan cooperation at the Capitol. In the 2015 Legislative Session, I will chair the Consumer Protection and Government Effectiveness Committee and will serve on the Business and Labor Committee.

If you're planning to visit your State Capitol, please stop by my office! Your input is priceless and I hope you will continue to share your questions and concerns with me by email or by calling my office at (503) 986-1451.

You can find updates on my legislative work on Facebook and <broken link removed> . You can also sign up for my e-newsletter by sending an email to [email protected].

Thank you for visiting.

Sincerely,

faganSignature.jpg

member_photo.jpg Representative Phil Barnhart
Democrat - District 11 - Central Lane and Linn Counties
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1411 District Phone: 541-607-9207
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-279, Salem, Oregon 97301
District Address: PO Box 71188 Springfield, OR 97475
http://www.oregonlegislature.gov/Barnhart

Dear Friends,

Welcome to my website. I hope to enrich your virtual experience of The Oregon Legislature by sharing a vision of effective policy making, responsive constituent interaction and good governance. I want to provide you, the constituent, ways to get information you need and to share your concerns with me.

During the last two years we have all faced challenges greater than we could have imagined. Our ability to support one another, protect our community's most vulnerable citizens, and work toward a greater tomorrow will be key to our success as a community. No doubt we will encounter more difficulties, but I also know that if we stay strong and think creatively we will find a brighter future.

My top legislative priorities include promoting job growth both in the short term through being an advocate for small businesses that hire Oregonians and in the long term by working to fully fund our kids education, supporting struggling families, and creating more fairness in our tax system.

I want to know how you feel about particular issues that affect your family, your kids, your job and your neighborhood. Please write to me. I am here because of your continued support and I take your views very seriously.

Sincerely yours,

signature.gif

State Representative

member_photo.jpg Representative Brian L. Clem
Democrat - District 21 - Salem
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1421
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-284, Salem, Oregon 97301

Friends and Neighbors,

Thank you for visiting my legislative website.

It is an honor to continue to represent the people of Salem in District 21.

This session I have the privilege of chairing the Rural Communities, Land Use, and Water Committee, as well as serving as a member of the Health Care Committee and the Natural Resources subcommittee of Ways and Means. In this capacity, I intend to continue to push for honest and fair legislation that will benefit our District and the state of Oregon.

This session I am working to expand our progress from previous years. They include:

• Increasing the funding amount for our successful Farm to School program, which brings fresh fruits and vegetables grown in Oregon into our classrooms for our children to enjoy. This legislation helps our family farmers and improves nutrition of school kids across the state.
  • Reforming annexation law to provide support to our unincorporated citizens and ensure that they have a voice in a fair and transparent process of becoming part of the cities they live near.
  • Protecting our local neighborhoods by monitoring the process of the remediation and sale of the Oregon State Hospital North Campus property.
  • Working to reduce the cost of higher education. College should be more affordable, plain and simple. Burdening our future generation with tens of thousands of dollars in student debt, is a recipe for disaster, and I am proud to be doing something about it.
As the 78th Legislative Session commences I am excited for the many possibilities it presents. By working together we can make lasting change. I am always open to hearing your opinions and concerns on issues that impact our community and our state. You can contact my office at (503)986-1421 or email me at [email protected].

Sincerely,

signature.jpg

Brian Clem

Welcome to My Home Page
member_photo.jpg Representative Paul Evans
Democrat - District 20 - Monmouth
Capitol Phone: 503-986-1420
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-281, Salem, Oregon 97301

District 20 Citizens:

As the newly elected Representative of House District 20, I am excited to serve the community that I have grown up in. Moreover, I would like to take this time to thank you for visiting my legislative website as I am working hard to ensure that Oregonians have an effective state government that is responsive to their needs. Although I have a busy schedule, the best way I can effectively represent District 20 is by hearing from you, my constituents.

I encourage you to participate in the legislative process, as it is you I am representing. Please, feel free to contact my office to share your concerns, ideas, thoughts, or questions; your feedback is helpful in allowing me to understand what is important to our district. On my website, you will find information about our work here in Salem, as well as useful links to state and local government agencies.

Please do not hesitate to call, e-mail, or write to me; I will do my very best to ensure that our state government is serving you. My office prioritizes meetings with constituents, and I encourage you to visit me in Salem and to get involved. Thank you for the opportunity to work on your behalf in Salem and district 20.

Respectfully,

Paul Evans

Representative for House District 20

member_photo.jpg Representative Lew Frederick
Democrat - District 43 - Portland

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1443
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-276, Salem, Oregon 97301
http://www.oregonlegislature.gov/Frederick

It is an honor to represent the people of North and Northeast Portland in the Oregon Legislature. We are a district rich in diversity and ambition.

I have new committee assignments for the 2015 Session. I am continuing on the House Agriculture and Natural Resources Committee, and joining the House Education Committee as vice-chair. I also look forward to serving on a new Ways and Means Subcommittee on Information Technology. I continue to serve on the Oregon Commission on Black Affairs and the Regional Arts and Culture Council. I look forward to these new challenges, but more importantly to these new opportunities to solve problems for Oregon.

We continue to face urgent problems, with scarce resources with which to solve them. I believe in asking of every decision, "How will this make our lives better, in my District and in the State as a whole?" I think we also have to consider: "Will this decision make something worse?" I am proud of the work we have done to focus what we have on building our economic vitality and security. I will continue to focus on increasing economic opportunities, protecting and improving our environment both locally and globally, improving public safety in a real, meaningful and humane way, and ensuring access to a complete and comprehensive education for every child, close to home.

I sincerely value your input, questions, and concerns; in fact, I need them. Please do not hesitate to contact my office regarding any issue that is important to you. You can leave a message for my office at (503) 986-1443, or by email at [email protected].

Sincerely,

signature.jpg

Lew Frederick
House District 43
North and Northeast Portland

member_photo.jpg Representative Chris Gorsek
Democrat - District 49 - Troutdale

Capitol Phone: 503-986-1449
Capitol Address: 900 Court St. NE, H-486, Salem, Oregon 97301

I am honored to be serving my second term as the representative for Oregon House District 49, including Gresham, Fairview, Troutdale and Wood Village.

While times are tough here in Oregon, I know that by working together we can continue to strengthen our community and all of Oregon.

I will use my experience as an educator and former police officer to make sure that the legislature works to respect tax payers' money, improve our economy and strengthen our schools and communities.

I'm proud to serve on the Agriculture and Natural Resources committee, the Public Safety subcommittee of Ways and Means, and as Vice-Chair of the Transportation & Economic Development Committee. I look forward to using my positions on these committees to improve the communities in our district.

My office number is (503) 986-1449. My staff and I would love to hear from you, we are here to address any concerns you might have. Please do not hesitate to call or write.

Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top