JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
"Which is all perfectly legal, and is your right, until you act on it."
True, but totally irrelevant. Doxing is about attack without consideration for the target's rights, or factual accuracy.
Ref. The Ostrich (Steppenwolf, 1968) for a prescient observation that's more true now than it was then. I'm beginning to think that John Kay is a secular prophet.
You're free to speak your mind my friend
As long as you agree with me
Don't criticize the father land
Or those who shape your destiny
'Cause if you do
You'll lose your job your mind and all the friends you knew
We'll send out all our boys in blue
They'll find a way to silence you.

When dealing with The Left you must remember:
1) That your opponent hates you and wants you dead or enslaved.
2) They have no morals, ethics, or scruples beyond metastasis and power. Truth, Justice, and The American Way are not part of their paradigm base.
3) They have subsumed the Media, Academe, and nearly all inputs to popular culture. Remember that nothing you see in the Lamestream Media is true. The closest it comes is a lie couched in a partial truth. Everything is presented in the context of serving the Progressive Agenda. When polls become the news they are as unbelievable as the rest of their tripe. Once you realize this and totally stop believing them your inner equanimity improves tremendously.
4) Call on the Holy Spirit to hold President Trump and The Republic close. If there ever was a time when Divine Providence was needed, it's now.
The right/left thing really irks me. I assure You BOTH sides want to kill/enslave me, neither side has any morals, and please dear god no more trump. I cant handle any more infringement on tue 1a, 2a, 4a, etc.

As bad as Trump sucks, by comparison any of the Dems draws the vacuum of inter-galactic space.

It wasn't a choice between Orange Man and the Son of God. It was a choice between Trump and the undiluted Spawn of Satan. If the Obongo/Hitlery axis had prevailed we would either be engaged in active rebellion or even more enslaved.
Voting isn't choosing who you like the most.
Since '96 I have not voted for anybody, just against the suppurating pustule I despise the most, who are just coincidentally all Dems. Some of the Republicans are just as bad, and traitors are hated even more than the outright enemy.
Freiheit uber alles! Besser tot wie Rot!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top