JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Wow My original reply to this got pulled for no reason.
Anyway, Look up insurrection. " insurrection is an organized opposition to an authority; a mutiny; a rebellion.
A key word in that definition is "organized" and that clearly was not the case there.
Good job finding a definition that supports your point of view. Here's are a couple that don't:
"An act or instance of rising in revolt, rebellion, or resistance against civil authority or an established government"
"A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence."

The rioters were in fact organized, as evidenced by the advanced planning demonstrated by Trumps legal defense in the second impeachment trial. But that's irrelevant.

Good job finding a definition that supports your point of view. Here's are a couple that don't:
"An act or instance of rising in revolt, rebellion, or resistance against civil authority or an established government"
"A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence."

The rioters were in fact organized, as evidenced by the advanced planning demonstrated by Trumps legal defense in the second impeachment trial. But that's irrelevant.
Edit.

Good thing they're not coming for my guns!

Looks like we just may need them yet.

ps: You have a very interesting post history.

Edit.

Good thing they're not coming for my guns!

Looks like we just may need them yet.

ps: You have a very interesting post history.
Lol, someone on this forum actually wants facts? How rich is that!

Looking for a transcript of the arguments, which I heard live. But here's something to chew on in the meantime.

Lol, someone on this forum actually wants facts? How rich is that!

Looking for a transcript, which I heard live. But here's something to chew on in the meantime.
A Washington Times article quoting CNN as an official source?

I don't recall Obama bragging about or even saying much about coming for my guns.

Biden, and his regime, on the other hand...

The left has control over Congress and Biden has said he wants gun control. Now is the time for them to try it. The next election is 2 years off.

Obama made his attempt after the Sandy Hook massacre. Manchin-Toomey Bill was put up but failed.
How about you point me towards a liberal gun forum? I'd love to join.
I would be interested to see what the posts would look like there.

Unfortunately these forums have become an echo chamber for anti-liberalism. I happen to agree (for the most part) with your initial post, but the inmates have taken over the asylum and any dissent from the right-wing narrative will be quashed with a flood of rhetoric.

Re: "leftism", if someone is far right then even a moderate will be derided as leftist, so I tend to avoid the term (unless I'm pairing it with "rightist").

If you are obsessed only with guns, then perhaps you're right... but there are other things to think about, like the environment, the wage gap, the threat of authoritarianism, etc. etc. If only democratic politicians weren't such idiots about guns then perhaps I'd be one.
Meh, That works from both sides of the political spectrum.
I am curious though, do you see the threat of authoritarianism coming from one side more than the other?

Knives, brass knuckles, and stun guns were found on rioters.
You're welcome.
Thank you for acknowledging they were indeed rioters and not insurrectionists.:s0155:

-------
If what you're looking for is an echo chamber that only agrees with what you say (about politics and politicians in particular) there's always Twitter, Facebook, Youtube, MSNBC, CNN, NBC, CBS, ABC, PBS, NY Times, Seattle Times, Washington Post, LA Times, Chicago Tribune, The Oregonian, Snap Chat, Reddit, any number of Union labor newsletters, etc, etc, etc..... none of THOSE venues advocate for abolishing the 2A.... I'm sure. :rolleyes:
They all support the Second Amendment BUT...

Yup! Nobody has really seen what an insurrection would look like within the US. I doubt we can even comprehend it.
Truly, that is the most frightening prospect. Blood running in the streets will not be hyperbole if that ever happens.

Quote from the trial:
  • Michael Van Der Veen:

The fact that the attacks were apparently premeditated, as alleged by the House managers, demonstrates the ludicrousness of the incitement allegation against the president. You can't incite what was already going to happen.
Planned by who?

Nice description of the Antifa/BLM mob.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top