JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Extra-legal displacement of authority. Had the 1/6 events resulted in the overturning of the election results it would have probably been considered a coup. For it to be considered an attempted coup though it would probably have to be shown that that was what the insurrectionists intended, but proving motive is a high bar.
Please get back on topic before the thread is closed. If you want to debate who is better endowed, there are other websites for that.

In keeping with the rules, my comment is firearm related.

Exactly where were the guns at the 'coup'? 300 million guns in the country and someone wants you to believe a demented street performer was an 'insurrection' (after being let into the building).

Another thread where someone pulls their opinion out of their bubblegum and tries to postulate that opinion as more informed than the culmination of historical knowledge which shows power centralizing, people losing freedoms and those with power exerting it over those who don't.

When I read "Portland," the rest wasn't surprising.

Please get back on topic before the thread is closed. If you want to debate who is better endowed, there are other websites for that.

q.jpeg

You're 1000% right. I didn't initiate any jabs, just responded in the same tone that was presented to me.
Unfortunately these forums have become an echo chamber for anti-liberalism. I happen to agree (for the most part) with your initial post, but the inmates have taken over the asylum and any dissent from the right-wing narrative will be quashed with a flood of rhetoric.

Unfortunately these forums have become an echo chamber for anti-liberalism. I happen to agree (for the most part) with your initial post, but the inmates have taken over the asylum and any dissent from the right-wing narrative will be quashed with a flood of rhetoric.
Is this your first account here?
You seem familiar...

Berkeley anyone?

Unfortunately these forums have become an echo chamber for anti-liberalism.
I respectfully disagree. Leftists co-opted the label liberal, but what most people here seem to get up in arms about is leftism.

What I don't get is how someone can imagine they are 'obsessed' with guns and then actively vote for a person, of any party or stripe, whose platform has a large quantity of gun-banning language in place.

Last Edited:
I respectfully disagree. Leftists co-opted the label liberal, but what most people here seem to get up in arms about is leftism.

What I don't get is how someone can imagine they are 'obsessed' with guns and then actively vote for a person, of any party or stripe, whose platform has a large quantity if gun-banning language in place.
He likes guns for "him" not for "you"

What part of being civil escapes you?

Calling people "inmates" and then when people ask the OP to explain his POV, calling the inquiry "a flood of rhetoric"?

It was a comment about so called god given rights and how society has determined to negate those rights for the good of society. So if anyone thinks they have have god given rights - good luck.
"So Called" God given rights....

You argue against what I wrote when what I wrote is what our founding fathers wrote.

Or at least it seems that way...lol

Stop referring to Biden as if he actually has anything to do with this. The lights are on, but nobody is home. The guy is purely a puppet.

It is the Democrat Communist Regime controlling things now using every dirty trick in commie chinese playbook, which only makes the threat more dangerous.

1614529176154-png.png

What I don't get is how someone can imagine they are 'obsessed' with guns and then actively vote for a person, of any party or stripe, whose platform has a large quantity of gun-banning language in place.
Re: "leftism", if someone is far right then even a moderate will be derided as leftist, so I tend to avoid the term (unless I'm pairing it with "rightist").

If you are obsessed only with guns, then perhaps you're right... but there are other things to think about, like the environment, the wage gap, the threat of authoritarianism, etc. etc. If only democratic politicians weren't such idiots about guns then perhaps I'd be one.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top