JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
So you're saying somebody believed something they wanted to because someone told them so, despite facts and overwhelming evidence... Hmm, why does that sound familiar? Stop the Steal anyone?
I know, right???
That kinda thinking should be outright banned!
Especially those who think (much less dare to espouse!) that there are only 2 genders, men can't have babies, mathematics is not racist, oh the list goes on and on.

Ignorance is Strength.

It's all so clear now. :s0033:

external-content.duckduckgo.com.jpeg

I truely beleive that they will continue to restrict and modify the meaning of the Bill of Rights -not just the 2nd Amendment. Our leaders and our country men see an opposing view to make this country safe.
The current crop of congress-critters are already trying to lean on broadcasters to silence opposing views in big media. Nice bunch, it's almost like they didn't take that oath seriously.

It was my opinion. It's a forum. My evidence is based off of me being obsessed with guns for many years. Having a different opinion from all y'all is not a crime, nor does it have to be based on sources. It's an opinion. On a public forum.
And everyone is entitled to that as long as the sites rules are followed by all members.

Just a good reminder that we are all here for firearms content so there is no lefty/ righty there is pro gun and anti gun. Using the later terms tends to help keep the conversations on topic, friendlier and within the rules. Lets try to remember that.

The current crop of congress-critters are already trying to lean on broadcasters to silence opposing views in big media. Nice bunch, it's almost like they didn't take that oath seriously.
Through the last 25-30 years, that seems to be true. With both parties I might add. Not ALL, but many.

Go outside and start waving an empty gun around in your front yard and when law enforcement show up with drawn pistols you might consider your god given right to life at least breifly
That wont happen to me I can go out front and fire off as many rounds as I want and maybe a neighbor will come over and ask to join in or at least see what I'm shooting.........it happens.:p

I read the first dozen responses and then it got repetitive and preachy. Forgive me if this has already been said, but

A) OP claims to be passing on his/her own "wisdom". That's a big red flag.

B) This Biden stuff is a successful tactic used by the anti-gun crowd for decades. Propose outrageously overreaching new laws and prepare to fall back to just a very overreaching law or two. Every once in a while you'll get it on the first try and if you don't, you'll often get at least something. As evidence I give you every major federal gun legislation in the history of our nation, and the last two anti-gun laws in the states of Oregon and Washington.

Several of today's public figures have clearly and adamantly stated that they are indeed coming after your guns. They will take whatever they can at each opportunity. They know and you should know that no matter what happens today, they will wake up tomorrow with the same relentless mindset.

I read the first dozen responses and then it got repetitive and preachy. Forgive me if this has already been said, but

A) OP claims to be passing on his/her own "wisdom". That's a big red flag.

B) This Biden stuff is a successful tactic used by the anti-gun crowd for decades. Propose outrageously overreaching new laws and prepare to fall back to just a very overreaching law or two. Every once in a while you'll get it on the first try and if you don't, you'll often get at least something. As evidence I give you every major federal gun legislation in the history of our nation, and the last two anti-gun laws in the states of Oregon and Washington.

Several of today's public figures have clearly and adamantly stated that they are indeed coming after your guns. They will take whatever they can at each opportunity. They know and you should know that no matter what happens today, they will wake up tomorrow with the same relentless mindset.

democrats-yes-another-mass-shooting-another-gun-control-bill-added-to-stack-on-books.jpg

Fear mongering has some benefits:

1) It keeps the panic going, which in turn keeps prices high. If you're an established enthusiast, you can turn a pretty penny selling 9mm at 70 cents a round and buying back a year or two from now at 20 cents a round.

2) Fearful people donate money without thinking critically. How do you think Wayne LaPierre earned his Beverly Hills shopping sprees and sprawling mansions in multiple states? That goes for other groups and politicians across the country, all with their hands out ready to collect your hard earned money. Heck, Trump even raised $200 million for himself AFTER he lost in November playing on his supporter's fears.

OP doesn't think Biden will be successful in his professed desire to take our guns. But I think he may be missing the point is that most of the previous attempts were stymied by the frantic defenses thrown up by the "repubtards". If the left doesn't take our guns this time, it won't be because they saw the error of their ways or that someone finally made them understand what tolerance truly means. No, it will be due to us repubtards once again fighting to defend everyone's right to keep and bear arms.
It isn't the left that fights for our Second Amendment rights. For the OP's prediction of a Biden failure to take our guns to become true, it will be primarily because of the efforts of the very people he's mocking.

And using the word "insurrection" for what happened 1/6 is showing ignorance of what the word means. What happened in DC was a riot. Reprehensible, yes but even as a riot it was pretty weak., given the number of "rioters" vs the damage caused. How many buildings did they burn? How much looting occurred? How is this an insurrection when despite the large number of "repubtards" carrying rifles, the only person shot was an unarmed Air Force vet who was killed by the Capitol Police?
No 1/6 was a demonstration that got out of hand and escalated badly. The "rioters" were like the dog that chases cars and finally catches one. It has no clue what to do with it and neither did 99% of the people who went into the capitol. Look at the video. They are a bunch of tourists, most of them are staying in the rope line. They followed that cop like he was a damn tour guide. Yes, there were bad actors in the mix and they should be held to account, but the vast, overwhelming majority of people in the Capitol were decent citizens who got swept up in the events. and all the news and politicians who are calling it an insurrection are lying. They are sensationalizing it to make the right look bad and to push their agenda which definitely includes gun control. And THAT is why our rights are under their most dire threat ever and while I truly hope the OP is correct and Biden won't take our guns, I know that if Biden fails it will be because of the efforts of the repubtards, not by anyone on the left.

ETA IBTL!!:D

I don't recall Obama bragging about or even saying much about coming for my guns.

Biden, and his regime, on the other hand...

The left has control over Congress and Biden has said he wants gun control. Now is the time for them to try it. The next election is 2 years off.

Stop referring to Biden as if he actually has anything to do with this. The lights are on, but nobody is home. The guy is purely a puppet.

It is the Democrat Communist Regime controlling things now using every dirty trick in commie chinese playbook, which only makes the threat more dangerous.

And using the word "insurrection" for what happened 1/6 is showing ignorance of what the word means. What happened in DC was a riot. Reprehensible, yes but even as a riot it was pretty weak., given the number of "rioters" vs the damage caused. How many buildings did they burn? How much looting occurred? How is this an insurrection when despite the large number of "repubtards" carrying rifles, the only person shot was an unarmed Air Force vet who was killed by the Capitol Police?
An armed mob stormed the Capitol building, attempting to (and succeeding in) interrupting the functioning of government. That's pretty close to a dictionary definition of insurrection. The degree of damage done is irrelevant (planted pipe bombs notwithstanding).

Status

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads