JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
Nice source. They claim that one antifa member being arrested proves that the riot was incited by antifa and "BLM thugs". Sorry, next.
I'll bet you didn't get past the 'rightwingcountry' part....your verbal masturbation is not impressing anyone, lefty.

This dumpster fire is still going?

I'm rather saddened to see so many feeding the troll.

Yep, still flowing and have found more here to join my ignore group...

10AA504C-BD8B-4AA7-998B-E05015875B78.gif

Anyone thinking what occurred at the capitol on Jan 6th was an insurrection is truly clueless and no doubt believes what transpired across this country's major cities for months was "mostly peaceful protest". Pull your head out.

Good job finding a definition that supports your point of view. Here's are a couple that don't:
"An act or instance of rising in revolt, rebellion, or resistance against civil authority or an established government"
"A rising or rebellion of citizens against their government, usually manifested by acts of violence."

The rioters were in fact organized, as evidenced by the advanced planning demonstrated by Trumps legal defense in the second impeachment trial. But that's irrelevant.
Good job finding definitions that support your opinion as well;)
That there were people planning violence may be true and if that is the case, then yes, they were indeed insurrectionists, even by my definition, but the vast majority of the people involved were simply swept up in the events. They were at worst rioters and in reality most were not even that. Trespassers might be a better description. If there were provocateurs from either the left or the right then they should be treated as insurrectionists and prosecuted appropriately. But if they really were planning an insurrection, certainly they did a half-assed job of it because they had zero organization, zero planning and ultimately achieved nothing other than discrediting Trump supporters.

Anyone thinking what occurred at the capitol on Jan 6th was an insurrection is truly clueless and no doubt believes what transpired across this country's major cities for months was "mostly peaceful protest". Pull your head out.

Today it's "insurrectionist"... before that it was "most secure election in U.S history" (BTW- which one was the least secure in U.S. history?)... before that it was "systemic racism"... before that it was "mostly peaceful protests"... before that it was "BLM"... before that it was "a threat to our democracy"... before that it was "ripping "immigrant"
children from parent's arms... before that it was "concentration camps on the border"... before that is was "collusion", before that it was "gravitas"... before that it was "fascists!"... before that it was.... oh frak it.... "Polly wanna cracker?"

:rolleyes:

That blog doesn't even show up on media bias or fact check sites, so no, I wouldn't bother reading it regularly. I did read the article though, it made me laugh.
Cognitive dissonance is like that. Sorry for your demonstrable suffering. Pehaps you should grab a fresh box of Scotties and run over to DunG and let all the gender non-specific folk know how you showed up all the righties at NWFA...post some screen shots and all that stuff. Be safe now and use plenty of lube...mkay Lefty?

Good job finding definitions that support your opinion as well;)
That there were people planning violence may be true and if that is the case, then yes, they were indeed insurrectionists, even by my definition, but the vast majority of the people involved were simply swept up in the events. They were at worst rioters and in reality most were not even that. Trespassers might be a better description. If there were provocateurs from either the left or the right then they should be treated as insurrectionists and prosecuted appropriately. But if they really were planning an insurrection, certainly they did a half-assed job of it because they had zero organization, zero planning and ultimately achieved nothing other than discrediting Trump supporters.
Finally someone speaking sense. Almost certainly most of the people involved weren't attempting an insurrection; crowd manipulation isn't a "left" thing or a "right" thing, it's something that's been studied for centuries and has been around for thousands of years. But over 300 people have been charged for the attack, around 20% of those have been linked with extremist groups. As someone who loves guns and the constitution it sickens me to see people who profess to love guns and the constitution defend the actions of people who attempt to undermine the constitution, or defend people who make the gun community look bad. The anti-gun lobby doesn't need more excuses!.

Personally I think there were only a small number of people among the 1/6 demonstration/protest/riot/fillintheblank crazy enough to actually do harm to our congresspeople; fortunately they never had the opportunity to do so. I hope that the majority of the rioters would have come to their senses if they actually had encountered representatives or senators, but herd mentality leads people to act based on emotion rather than reason, so who knows what would have happened. But trying to sweep it under the rug is just not productive.

Status

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top