JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Ok but I have a bow and arrows. I also am a veteran and very well trained. I have been in one gun fight. Since then I have been a volunteer fire fighter and EMT. I have animal traps , fish nets, ECT And a RV to hall it all to the mountains. The mountains I have scouted most of my life. So I'm telling you, you NEED A GUN. That's how you will be able to retain your supplies. You would not survive an encounter with me and the others in my group with out being well armed. This will also make you a less desirable target. And too much of a risk to engage you.

Respectfully.

So if my family and I are passing through are you going to be going after us? Not disagreeing with you about needing firearms but you're sounding like you and your group will be out actively engaging people good luck with that...

-d

Last Edited:
Kinda foolhearty, considering conserving food, ammo, energy, would be important in survival. Additionally, meeting People who have valuable skills, and welcoming them into your community would help survival.
Guns just buy us time and may help to perserve what we have, but comes a ime when we will have to take a chance at enlarging the community with people who have skill that we may not have.

In most situations I would have to choose the survival gear. And if I had no firearm at all, then by using your head in a SHTF scenario, there are ways to obtain a firearm and ammunition.
Besides didn't Rambo show all of how to do this? LOL

ok i will bite
if i only have my gun (in that kind of situation)
and i run into you who has all the skill and equipment
after we join up or even if we dont since i have the gun i dont need you and i can have all your stuff?

Thank-you for clearing this up saxon, that is why you need a gun in a SHTF scenerio. Exactly what I was thinking.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top