JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What kid@heart says

Some rifles are mine, some are my kids(22lr & 7x57), Shotguns for me and shotguns for them (clays & birds), pistols and revolvers are mine but they
can shoot them too! All of our guns are for targets and game animals. eatin Antelope tonight !! awesome !!
We shoot clays ! punch paper ! and this year the boy (14 yrs old ) goes on his first deer hunt !!

For what you could sell the 770 for used,I'd keep it and still buy the AK/SKS you want.770's don't go for much used,and this isn't the time to try to sell a hunting rifle.
And having a bolt gun is good for feeding yourself.

Eh; it'll still get me much more money than I currently have...even at dirt cheap prices..I DID say best reasonable offers...and I;'ve been seeing Yugo and Norinco SKS for $180-250 these days soo that should get me much more closer to the SKS price...with a little wheeling and dealing...unless I happen to find a beat up 30-30 lever rifle for CHEAP...or something that tickles my fancy...we'll see what happens. chances are I'll still have it and no SKS for a good 4 months. crappy budget here. my usual spending money per month is only $150....so that means streeeeeeetching the dollars as often, and doing lots of selling/trading/stuff with my military gear collection to other collectors and hoping for the best, as well as doing odd jobs around the town for my parents and friends.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top