JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coming from a scumbags point of view there is some significance to be considered with the big hole offered by the .45..

no doubt. been successful for many years and will be for many years to come

I went 10 because I am a reloader and 10mm is a reloaders wet dream.....plus I wanted a conceal carry that could double duty as woods creature protection

Easy Sig P220 45 acp DA/SA what is not to like ?

Nice gun. I got rid of mine. It's too big for concealed carry but has to be one of the most accurate pistols I've ever shot.

I've also never been a plastics gun kinda guy. When I was 7 years old I got a cast cap gun. Ever since then metal is for me. I also have a 1917 Colt 1911 that shots just as well as the day it was made. My carry is a 1911 Colt Officers. Browning got it right the first time. Who am I to disagree? All the other ones are kinda like AR-15's. Anyone can make one but like a better mouse trap..with 1911s it's really hard to improve perfection but diversity has kept people buying and selling things for years.

My favorite .45? A suppressed Kriss. Not mine 'cause it's not all metal but it sure is fun to play with.

My favorite long gun is my original 1859 Sharps that was re-barreled around 1876 to .45-100.
Again...it's steel and shoots fine.

20130405_145023_resized_zps985c9f3b.jpg

Last Edited:
great pic !, but be carful.
Wearing camo to shoot your gun gets you a place of honor among the shooting police here.....lots of real observant sheepdog types saving the world these days and that is one of their major clues to tell if you are either a 1. terrorist, 2. wannabe soldier , 3.terrorist, 4. mall ninja 5. Muslim terrorist
don't go into a gun store either, you'll get your own "spotted a terrorist" thread

Wearing camo to shoot your gun gets you a place of honor among the shooting police here.....lots of real observant sheepdog types saving the world these days and that is one of their major clues to tell if you are either a 1. terrorist, 2. wannabe soldier , 3.terrorist, 4. mall ninja 5. Muslim terrorist
don't go into a gun store either, you'll get your own "spotted a terrorist" thread

LOL! Hilarious! We don't have those problems in TN. I own a house in Spokane Valley where I will be retiring in the next 2 years (maybe less). I really gotta get a handle on the local laws for WA State.
In response to your statment....
1) Not a terrorist
2) already served...don't wanna do it again...ever...LOL
3) Ditto #1
4) They have malls there?
5) Ditto #1
6) Do they use their cell phones to take movies of me going into a gun store? I like that! :)

If you note I'm wearing ear muffs but that's because the other guys are shooting un-surpressed pistols.
All you hear from the Kriss is the cycling and the brass hitting the ground. Interesting thing about that can is that it has a star inside that you can turn. When you turn it 90 degrees the bullets moves a 1/2 inch. You can actually shoot a square for POI by clicking the star. You just set it to shoot center for your grip and woohoo, fun times! My bud has everything suppressed. I don't want to pay the $200 for the tax stamp when I can get by with a headset.

A lot of Vets must get arrested on Veterans Day Seeing as how we all where our old military clothes.
I wear those camo jackets because I shoot a lot of F-Class and can't see ruining good shirts on the dirt and rocks. 'Sides that came pattern stands out like a sore thumb.

I sure hope your taking about places like OR and CA and not WA.... Hilarious!

Edited to add: we can open carry in TN. Dat auta drive yer liberals nuts!

Lp

cool lol, I was being sarcastic really with a hint of seriousness. Around here its not unusual for daily wear

Northwest Oregon is an entire different world than the rest of Oregon

AND you can open carry all you like thankfuly still

Nothing quite like a suppressed 45 acp to put a big smile on your face !

cool lol, I was being sarcastic really with a hint of seriousness. Around here its not unusual for daily wear

Northwest Oregon is an entire different world than the rest of Oregon

AND you can open carry all you like thankfuly still

hehe. I never open carry as I never want to give a bad guy an edge on me.

Edited due to typos caused by auto-correct

Last Edited:
I own a lot of 1911's, old, new, big, and small but the pistol by my chair in our living room is a springfield Tactical 5" and the one by my bed is a Sig P220.

I love 1911's and none of mine have ever run badly but I don't fully trust them to be there in every way if I ever need an unquestionably reliable pistol.

You off your meds again?

My favorite is the 1911 due to classic and timeless design with accuracy to boot.

If things go bump in the night, the glock 30 comes out. Higher capacity and flawless functionality win out over looks and emotional appeal.

Loving my para expert 1911 I've recently bought. Been flawless for the first 100 rounds even with the cheap para mags. Also love the xds in .45 it is absolutely amazing how little felt recoil you get out of such a small package shooting .45

Excluding 1911 since you're not in love.

Sig P220 or P227
FN FNP or FNX 45 Tactical or not
HK USP 45
M&P 45

That's my top 4 list, not in any particular order. I left out Glock and Springfield because they don't fit me well and I lock a manual safety. I probably left something out.

The only. 45 I've shot or owned so far is a Hi Point JHP45. It's big, black and ugly but it goes bang EVERY TIME! AND, it is the 2nd most accurate pistol I have ever shot, after my SBH 44 mag. I can put a mag full into 6 inches as fast as I can pull the trigger or dead center a 1.5" square in slow fire at 7 yds. That may not win many competitions and it darn sure won't win a beauty contest, but it's probably the best $150 investment I've ever made!

Full house Liebenberg

+1 on any HK USP in .45 with a match trigger
+1 on any HK45 with light LEM

Springfield Professional

Then in the Full Size+ category: MK23.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA